What's new

Considering the sharp increase of Bitcoin from $8000 to $29000 in 3 months, would you consider Bitcoin as a good investment in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 31, 2020
USD
$0.5100USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin has certainly changed the way we handle our finances and investment today. People are now relying less on banks today and now favour crypto currency. Do you consider this as a safe alternative to traditional banks and what is your opinion with regards to crypto as a means of investment.

I see Bitcoin as an opportunity that no one should let pass. To be candid, I don't know how long Bitcoin will hold this important position or if it will even last, but for now, if you can, it is better and profitable to have some investments in the coin.

I still see more profit to made with Bitcoin in the nearest future. People will be anticipating its rapid free fall. Rather they will see it on the continuous surg on price value. Let's see what the future holds for Bitcoin. Who knows the price might just hit $50k before June this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back