Coinpayu.com Reviews

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have joined this website a couple of weeks ago and by far I am impressed with how it works. They have everything to help you earn for payments you need a minimum of 3000 Satoshi and payments are to faucet pay without any fee. Furthermore they also have faucet from which we can choose 4 coins that we would like to claim on a given day and its threshold is different as per the coin selected.

Are you part of this website?

The payout is hard to be reached so this website is based on referral market means purchase and resell active referral and double your money, other methods like click or article or survey are slow method and you could not earn reasonable payout from coinpayu.

I have joined it and liked it but you are right, earnings are so slow that it takes longer to reach the payment threshold

I think I joined this site a long time ago and lost motivation to work and just stopped going there, I will see if I can access the site.

I am earning from this website and actually deciding if I should stick with these or stick with my pay to post forums so have decided to get my first payment and then skip this website because of low earnings

I have joined this website a couple of weeks ago and by far I am impressed with how it works. They have everything to help you earn for payments you need a minimum of 3000 Satoshi and payments are to faucet pay without any fee. Furthermore they also have faucet from which we can choose 4 coins that we would like to claim on a given day and its threshold is different as per the coin selected.

Are you part of this website?
I registered on it when I was referred by my Pakistani friend but I don't use it.

You are truly on so many earning platforms. How do you manage to earn from all of them? You must be putting in so much time into them combined.

I registered on it when I was referred by my Pakistani friend but I don't use it.
Good to know you have friends from Pakistan. I requested payment from the website today and as per the update they will pay in 3 working days

Good to know you have friends from Pakistan. I requested payment from the website today and as per the update they will pay in 3 working days
Do you have an idea of how much we can make in a week to know if I will love to join?

Its a low paying website and the minimum threshold is also on higher side and I am still waiting for my payment that I requested yesterday

Its a low paying website and the minimum threshold is also on higher side and I am still waiting for my payment that I requested yesterday
I don't like websites that pay low and expect us to withdraw our money when it is high. It is very annoying.

I know but today I got paid from it and I will decide if I would stick with it or not

I am planning to stick and do daily pay to click as this way I am earning from different websites

We cannot reach the payment threshold in a day or week but its not tough to earn so better to stick with it

This is one of the few faucets, or rather PTC that I still use, because it always pays, you can do every PTC in the background without losing a second, and it really is a good option to accumulate cryptocurrencies without haste, I do not know exactly since when Coinpayu has been active, but maybe I have already made more than 100 withdrawals and I have never had any problems, It is highly recommended.

In addition to that it also has offerwalls and you can write or read articles and earn money with them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back