Coinbase Wallet - What can't be traded?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I keep seeing that this wallet is one of the best but they have a lot of limits on what can be traded and bought within the wallet.

What are the limits? Does anyone know what coins/tokens can't be traded on here?

Coinbase is one of the best wallet available. I'm not currently using it so, I don't the coins that are not traded in the coinbase. But regardless of whether there's limit to coins you can trade on coinbase, it's one of the best wallet available.

The limits are actually increased as you begin to finish your know your customer verification. It also varies between geographical location and that is why I do not like the app.

Yes mostly these kinds of currencies deals alot with the geographical locations and informations been given. It helps them to get to know what to deduct due to it location.

Coinbase offers a lot of financial services. While Coinbase is an exchange platform coinbase wallet is a non-custodial wallet. Coinbase does not support a lot of coins because it is very selective when it comes to listing crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back