What's new

Coinbase suspends XRP trading on their platform, may head to delisting. Lessons to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Reports says coinbase has suspended the trading of XRP on their platform, this comes on the heels of the legal battle XRP team is facing from the SEC.

XRP will likely be delisted if they loose the legal battle, this is similar to the battle Gram from Telegram faced and lost.

Many investors are at the risk of loosing huge invests in the tune of hundreds of millions of Dollars, if this battle is lost.

Lesson to learn;

Investor must properly study the documents of the company they wish to invest to avoid bad endings.

Thanks for the information, I would verify this as well incase if it is limited to coinbase or other crypto platforms. This is one of the reasons why one must not put all money into one crypto alone and if one is buying one should buy an extent at which if lost will cause only little regret, I hope this issue is resolved to prevent investors from loosing. Sad news Bro.

Well, I have already converted my ripples to btc. Who knows what will happen next? The good thing is you need to prepare and save all the cryptos that you have, before losing their value. But I do hope the ripple survives. It has been in the industry for quite some time now.

its good its just a trade suspension, i think it took a few days before binance suspended trading on the coin on their exchange giving traders time to either liquidate their positions or hold it in faith that the trouble is resolved on time.
The SEC petition will be a blessing in disguise as it validates the coming to stay of crypto currency

I don't think any Investors have anything to lose in this battle because the last time I checked, Coinbase and other crypto currency exchange platform that wants to delist xrp out of their system have told investors to transfer their xrp coin into other coin like Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin and Bitcoin cash.

The legal battle will come to end with or without a positive results. But, coinbase still have XRP transaction on their platform and didn't allow me to move my coin out because its not up to 22XRP. The message I received is that, the minimum amount I can transfer is 22 XRP.
Post automatically merged:

The legal battle will come to end with or without a positive results. But, coinbase still have XRP transaction on their platform and didn't allow me to move my coin out because its not up to 22XRP. The message I received is that, the minimum amount I can transfer is 22 XRP. I will still read more about the transaction claim to know how to convert my Ripple coin to other crypto coin.

Oh my God, this is not a good news for cryptocurrencies as a whole, The government are just so hostile to the idea of cryptocurrencies.
I just hope that XRP survives this court case and come back to the cryptocurrencies exchange platform later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back