What's new

Coinbase showed an all time high for XRP different from other exchange site .

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
On November 24 , during the high rise in price of XRP , platforms like Bitstamp and Binance showed the all time high for XRP as $0.72 while coinbase has their own at $0.92.
Coinbase users seeing this wanted to sell of their coins but was unable to do so , with seconds of coinbase having this coin rise to that high amount , they crashed it to about 30%.

This lead to many coinbase users to start tweeting against the incident . Suggesting that something is wrong with coinbase platform .

I think there is something wrong or there was a glitch in the system of coinbase because the difference is too much , and assuming they sell it at that price , coinbase would loss a lot

I don't think it was a normal trading price for coinbase to list the price of XRP at such a rediculous high price because such a price is not realistic as it's too different from other cryptocurrency exchange platforms.

Coinbase suspended XRP when US Security Exchange filed lawsuit against XRP. The lawsuit is still ongoing and XRP is still suspended on Coinbase. Despite this suspension. XRP is really going good on other exchanges.

I think it was a glitch that affected the price. It happens in coinmarketcap where you see coins gain more than 100 times only to check and see just a 1.5 x increase. It's resolved once they notice it.

It was misleading occurrence actually as this definitely must have led the users to feel panicked and most may have swapped their XRP to other coins.

I think that was just a mistake and it will be rectified in the long run. It's really a misleading price as this can cause a lot of confusion among traders and investors who are using the platform

Maybe there was a big issue and in order not to make so much loss , they had to hurriedly push down the price to a very much lower rate, glad it was resolved

On November 24 , during the high rise in price of XRP , platforms like Bitstamp and Binance showed the all time high for XRP as $0.72 while coinbase has their own at $0.92.
Coinbase users seeing this wanted to sell of their coins but was unable to do so , with seconds of coinbase having this coin rise to that high amount , they crashed it to about 30%.

This lead to many coinbase users to start tweeting against the incident . Suggesting that something is wrong with coinbase platform .
It occur some time and its probably due to high inflow of buyers on ripple as at that time on coin base or probably system malfunction... If such happen its another method of trading...

I think this is actually a mistake from the end of the cryptocurrency exchange platform. The best thing is just to look at other exchange and see what the price looks like for you to know what it is.

Sometimes glitch happens but I trust these websites they quickly make amends and find ways to sort it out but I don't see xrp in my coinbase wallet, I am guessing it's because of the lawsuit xrp has

Sometimes this is always a manipulations but for ripple I don't really know when I will have the opportunity to invest in it because for now I have taken a break because they are more profitable as I expected, Coinbase has even delisted ripple from her platform.

I think this is the same glitch that affected the crpyto market a few weeks ago where prices were just pumped over on almost all platforms and the world was in shock.
It's a hack by unscrupulous elements always.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back