What's new

Coinbase airdrop

Hello. Did anyone do the Coinbase airdrops? How long have you been in waiting list ? I'm about 3 weeks old.
Hello friend,
I don't think coinbase has an active airdrop campaign but only their educational program called "coinbase earn program". It allows eligible or qualified users to earn various cryptocurrencies by learning more about them and how they work.

The one I registered to partake in are the stellar classes, whereby you watch tutorial videos and later answer questions on how stellar crypto works after which you will be credited some dollars, I have not been able to proceed after registration, I have been on the waiting list since 2019.

Last edited:
I have actually participated in airdrops in the past. But I have not heard anything about coinbase airdrop.

Maybe there is anyone else who is going to explain better about the coinbase airdrop, if at all, it exists.

I've not heard of coinbase airdrop before. I only know of Blockchain airdrop and it has ended last year. Now, I always check if there is any airdrop on all cryptocurrency wallets I have, but I have not seen any information about mining this year, except for Pi coin and Bee coins. Other coins has not talked about it. I wish I was able to get the airdrop for bitcoin again, I will turn it to work.

I don't know about coin base method, have not done it before or know about it if anyone know about it explain more better on this platform. Have not heard of coin base

Hello. Did anyone do the Coinbase airdrops? How long have you been in waiting list ? I'm about 3 weeks old.
Is this airdrop still functioning and is it paying at the same time? Has anyone here ever cashed out from it so far? Kindly quote this post and let me know while dropping your referral link for me at the same time. Thanks as you do so.

I don't know much about coinbase airdrop but other airdrops I have benefited from often had me in the waiting list for at least a month. Perhaps coinbase airdrop isn't very different either. I suggest you exercise patience and wait for your turn.

I heard about this before.. and i actually tried participating but for some reason i need to wait in the list.. it's been a year now. I don't even know if the promo is still active but some people are posting the right answers for the survey to be completed. Lucky those who already got their prize stellar has rise.

I don't think that coinbase has airdrops, what I do normally see there are educational videos through which someone can earn cryptocurrencies from watching them, I have tried to earn on them and what I keep getting is that I have been placed on the wait list.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think that coinbase has airdrops, what I do normally see there are educational videos through which someone can earn cryptocurrencies from watching them, I have tried to earn on them and what I keep getting is that I have been placed on the wait list.

I have been in the waiting list from 2019 sadly and I learnt coinbase earn program is not available for many Asian countries and also other countries.

Sadly for me , the coinbase Airdrop has not really been a good one for me because it is mostly for US citizens . The few ones I participated in didn't pay me in the end.

Since I have done some airdrop in the past and nothing to show for it as this is what I gain from the airdrop,ever since then I don't do anything call airdrop again for now tho.

I think you can invest and trade coinbase share as it has been listed on stock exchange but I do not think coinbase has any airdrop programs. You can earn from earn program though

Coinbase has an earn program where verified users can participate on various kind of surveys and earn crypto currencies. Coinbase is also a publicly traded company. There is no such thing like coinbase airdrops.

I don't know anything about Coinbase Airdrop. The fact is that aside Coinbase Airdrop, majority of this airdrop out there are just pure scam so beware of what you are wasting your time and data on

I'm not holding Coinbase Airdrop and am not really doing any drop. The truth is just that a lot of this airdrop are not what they claim to be and I think they are only there just to scam some people

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back