Cloudfaucet.io; Big time Scam, don't waste your time there

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Cloudfaucet.io is one of, recent Bitcoin faucet created around august 2020. Never lived up to its expectations, stated in the site. I spent around 50 days in the site making 50K satoshi, requested withdrawal as stated in the site, that you can withdraw as soon as you reach 50K satoshi minimum, you can withdraw. Can you imagine I pressed withdrawal requested since October this year, I haven't still received my hard earned coins I made with them. I tried chatting with the admin, he said trash things like, they pay ones every month, but its been 2 months now since I requested that withdrawal. Can any one tell me now that cloudfaucet.io isn't a scam site?? I think they've shown enough signs of being a scam site. Admin hardly reply my messages, I'm no more disturbing them for my payment, I've moved on with my life. But only God will judge them for treating me bad, after such a time well spent promoting and bringing traffic to their site, they paid me by scamming me off my money made with them. Please stay clear from this site they're scammers.

Sorry for your bad experience with them,thanks for sharing this,it will really help guys to avoid time wasting platform like Cloudfaucet.

Well , I think that you just have to wait for November to finish before concluding. From October to November is not up to two months as they stated , however it is unfair for them to give that kind of excuse

So sorry to hear about your experience and thanks for the warning ? The fact that admin isn't even bothering to respond to your queries is a huge red flag. Not to paint everything crypto-related with the same brush, but these are the types of things that put me off this way of earning.

Well , I think that you just have to wait for November to finish before concluding. From October to November is not up to two months as they stated , however it is unfair for them to give that kind of excuse
They have excuses again concerning the prolonged delay of that payment into my bitcoin wallet. Its two months now I made slight mistake about the date of my withdrawal. I made that withdrawal on September 24th, so its few days to now left to complete the full two months. And they're still playing me. I beg they're scam.

Cloudfaucet.io is one of, recent Bitcoin faucet created around august 2020. Never lived up to its expectations, stated in the site. I spent around 50 days in the site making 50K satoshi, requested withdrawal as stated in the site, that you can withdraw as soon as you reach 50K satoshi minimum, you can withdraw. Can you imagine I pressed withdrawal requested since October this year, I haven't still received my hard earned coins I made with them. I tried chatting with the admin, he said trash things like, they pay ones every month, but its been 2 months now since I requested that withdrawal. Can any one tell me now that cloudfaucet.io isn't a scam site?? I think they've shown enough signs of being a scam site. Admin hardly reply my messages, I'm no more disturbing them for my payment, I've moved on with my life. But only God will judge them for treating me bad, after such a time well spent promoting and bringing traffic to their site, they paid me by scamming me off my money made with them. Please stay clear from this site they're scammers.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with this site, but next time try to put some screenshots as evidence, to make the world believe.

This is quite sad consideration all the valuable time invested on the site. I wish you better genuine earning opportunities in future.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back