Cause Bitcoin Price Can Hit $ 23,500

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently the majority of sentiment towards Bitcoin seems to be being filled by a lot of FOMO caused by the Fed. After a conversation from the FOMC (The Foreign Open Market Committee) and also Jerome Powell's official statement, the crypto market seems to continue to strengthen.

The increase in money supply (USD) was due to the purchase of debt securities with an interest rate approaching 0%. So that the value of the US Dollar itself continues to decline which results in the liquidation of large reserves based on US Dollars.

Biggest Driving Institutional Investors
Due to the combination of a reduced supply, and institutions buying large quantities, the price of Bitcoin has increased significantly. Most likely, as a result of this many FOMOs began to emerge.

Bitcoin buyers are still strong
Bitcoin which is still signaling a positive move for the spot market. In addition, the prediction from the BTC Top Cap Model still shows the possibility of appreciation to $ 30K along with the Bitcoin heat map which shows the buying movement is still strong.

Yes, I agree. Furthermore, I have noticed that, now, for example, the € uro / Dollar ratio has dropped to 0.82. This could be a further factor in the increase in the value of Bitcoin.
Do you agree?
Thank you.

Yes I guess the new era have began, the era in which crypto currency will be accepted by the world.

It will be a thing of joy to see bitcoin hit $30,000 this season cos I just invested some amount in which I have faith that it will rise very soon.

Only speculators dare to buy Bitcoin at the current price, because the risk is too high. Even though Bitcoin holders expect the price to hit $ 30k but a dump game by whales will make the Bitcoin price go down.

Currently the majority of sentiment towards Bitcoin seems to be being filled by a lot of FOMO caused by the Fed. After a conversation from the FOMC (The Foreign Open Market Committee) and also Jerome Powell's official statement, the crypto market seems to continue to strengthen.

The increase in money supply (USD) was due to the purchase of debt securities with an interest rate approaching 0%. So that the value of the US Dollar itself continues to decline which results in the liquidation of large reserves based on US Dollars.

Biggest Driving Institutional Investors
Due to the combination of a reduced supply, and institutions buying large quantities, the price of Bitcoin has increased significantly. Most likely, as a result of this many FOMOs began to emerge.

Bitcoin buyers are still strong
Bitcoin which is still signaling a positive move for the spot market. In addition, the prediction from the BTC Top Cap Model still shows the possibility of appreciation to $ 30K along with the Bitcoin heat map which shows the buying movement is still strong.
Hmm, interesting to see bitcoin price bumping so high. Based on many investors like FOMC and other that is helping to shape the coin even higher in the near future.

Only speculators dare to buy Bitcoin at the current price, because the risk is too high. Even though Bitcoin holders expect the price to hit $ 30k but a dump game by whales will make the Bitcoin price go down.
You are so right and I also agree that buying bitcoin at its current price is a risk only the hard hearted can take. The truth is that anytime from now there may be a crashing of the price.

Bitcoin I still very much capable of surpassing that threshold of $23500 and beyond.
Bitcoin is very strong right now in the market, blazing the trail in the cryptocurrency world.

Prices are depended on Supply and demand. Actually people are now believing in bitcoin, after the adoption of crypto Currency in PayPal a large amount of people keep thinking to invest in bitcoin and other crypto currencies. It fluctuate the supply and demand.

After the recent high jump of the bitcoin, most cryptocurrency experts say that the bitcoin will soon reach a record of k 30k. It is now hoped that the price of bitcoin could rise sharply as the new year approaches. Those who are interested in bitcoin should now invest in bitcoin.
Yeah definitely there is high possibility that bitcoin will pass 30k soon as bitcoin reached 25k few hours before. So let's hope it rallies again and surpass it's current all time high 25k soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back