CashApp integrated bitcoin

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The cashApp recently passed a crucial milestone. The payments gateway service provider has integrated bitcoin-friendly functionality in its application.

Users of the Anywhere app can now send and receive bitcoins in real time from anywhere on the planet.
The integration is possible using the Spiral Lightning Development Kit.
The Lightning Network now allows customers of Cash App to send bitcoins instantaneously and for free, according to a press statement released by the firm on Monday.

A Block-owned company created the Lightning Development Kit, which was an open-source application.

Jack Dorsey, the CEO of The Block and former CEO of Twitter, will manage the newly announced projects.
This has been a long time coming for the payment gateway behemoth.

This is a casual decision as I see many earn money platforms have integrated CashApp as a payment method means it is casual that they integrate CashApp as a Bitcoin payment method as it is a popular method.
CashApp is no doubt one of the best payment system online. The integration of the Lightning Network is a good development for its users.

It is indeed a very good move if cashApp could integrate bitcoin services on its platform. it will increase it numbers of users.

It is indeed a very good move if cashApp could integrate bitcoin services on its platform. it will increase it numbers of users.
I am also reasoning from this stand point because that will increase the popularity of cashapp as bitcoin is a popular payment gateway to almost everybody.

The last time I checked CashApp, it was not available in my location. How does this app differ from existing payment provider.

The last time I checked CashApp, it was not available in my location. How does this app differ from existing payment provider.
It is a form of payment gateway like the PayPal. It is also a very popular payment system that people use online.

It is a form of payment gateway like the PayPal. It is also a very popular payment system that people use online.
can you fund your cashapp account with paypal and crypto? can you withdraw the balance as crypto?

can you fund your cashapp account with paypal and crypto? can you withdraw the balance as crypto?
The major challenge I have with my Cashapp presently is that it has been banned in my country and my cashapp account is useless. It is possible to fund your cash app account with crypto but I don't think you can fund it with PayPal money. You can also withdraw in crypto from Cashapp.

The major challenge I have with my Cashapp presently is that it has been banned in my country and my cashapp account is useless. It is possible to fund your cash app account with crypto but I don't think you can fund it with PayPal money. You can also withdraw in crypto from Cashapp.
I throw my weight behind your assertion and that is hugely how the cashapp was made to dish out its services.

I throw my weight behind your assertion and that is hugely how the cashapp was made to dish out its services.
Before cash app was banned in Nigeria, it was the most popular payment gateway in my country. It is even more popular than PayPal but when it was banned, online payment system in the country was greatly affected.

Exciting news for the crypto community. This is a big step towards mainstream adoption of Bitcoin

CashApp is no doubt one of the best payment system online. The integration of the Lightning Network is a good development for its users.
It is truly one of the best but is it true that it is something like the Kuda bank that we have and so on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back