Can You Actually Mine Through Free Mining Programs

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you search the web, you will find a lot of mining programs that offer free mining. I have tried some of these programs and I can tell you they are legit. However, when it comes to making money through these programs, the reward is so little that you begin to think you could have earned more with a PTC site. Have you ever felt that way?

I have not joined any free mining programs on the internet but I think that the PTC could be better depending on your membership echelon on the platform.

I have not joined any free mining programs on the internet but I think that the PTC could be better depending on your membership echelon on the platform.
I was basically comparing rewards you generate on a free mining platform and a PTC site. Do you do PTC sites?

I was basically comparing rewards you generate on a free mining platform and a PTC site. Do you do PTC sites?
I am not actively involved but I give it out to my son to carry through. It is usually possible to make $1 from many PTC on a daily basis.

Free mining websites really hard to earn from because mostly they are giving rewards or earnings that are peanuts and not really worth for our time and effort. If our main goal is to earn big then I would not recommend to try free mining websites.

If you search the web, you will find a lot of mining programs that offer free mining. I have tried some of these programs and I can tell you they are legit. However, when it comes to making money through these programs, the reward is so little that you begin to think you could have earned more with a PTC site. Have you ever felt that way?
I have joined so many free mining programs online but I always end up wasting my time on them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back