Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$2.0400USD
Biznotes
Xai is the main ERC20 token of no signup cryptocurrency exchange, Sideshift.ai. You can trade this coin now on popular cryptocurrency platforms now.

One of the positive side of the coin is that Elon once talked about it and can pump it with just a post on the X app. Do you see it pumping to $5 before the end of January?

Screenshot_20240121_133613_Binance.jpg

I doubt it. This sounds like another one of those memecoins like dogecoin, which never rose very high in terms of worth. Maybe I'm wrong though.

And I would take what Elon Musk says with a grain of salt, because he did the same for dogecoin and that went nowhere.

I doubt it. This sounds like another one of those memecoins like dogecoin, which never rose very high in terms of worth. Maybe I'm wrong though.

And I would take what Elon Musk says with a grain of salt, because he did the same for dogecoin and that went nowhere.

The coin is trading around 0.86 dollars right now. I agree with you that it is going to take a high bullish run before we can say that this coin rising to 5 dollars in 30 days is possible. Let's see how it goes.

Even though I have heard of Sideshift, I have never used this platform and I also did not know they had a native token. I am not very fan of investing in native tokens of exchanges. When market will go bullish, a lot of coins will also gain value.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back