Can mining bitcoin be made easy?

Eyiteepraise

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I've been into mining for quite some time now but it's relatively slow I need tips or any steps to follow in achieving a faster rate of mining bitcoin so as to invest easily. Would appreciate if I could get comments on this

Buy custom mining hardware. At the point when Bitcoin first began, it was conceivable to mine utilizing just your work area's CPU and GPU. While this is as yet conceivable, the profits make running this strategy unfeasible. You will spend unmistakably more on power than you will acquire mining coins. All things being equal, custom Hardware takes into consideration much better preparing for about a similar force draw.

Bitcoin mining cannot anymore be completed by anyone like you could in the past. You need some special equipment for that now, which will cost you quite a lot of money

Bitcoin mining can never be simplified more than it is now. I think they have their reasons for making mining Bitcoin to be this hard to mine. Just manage the way you have been mining before or better yet buy Bitcoin.

I've been into mining for quite some time now but it's relatively slow I need tips or any steps to follow in achieving a faster rate of mining bitcoin so as to invest easily. Would appreciate if I could get comments on this
I suppose here ,you talk about cloud Mining . For cloud Mining to be fast , you need to deposit larger amount of money to buy harsh power ,in order to be able to mine faster

I have always made findings as regards mining as well but noticed that one of the ways mining can be done effectively is by purchasing the hardware, an example is the Antminer. You need to understand the set up and it requires high amount of electricity to run but the best way to accumulate btc if I am to advise you is to buy and hold, then watch as the value rise.

Bitcoin mining is quite technical because it requires some level of skills and electricity to speed. To me, the way you may use is just to buy a contract with the experts in order to increase your profit. You need to also be careful because you may be scammed by other sites that claim to be mining.

Are you using a free mining bot in your phone, or you invested in mining platform, tracking your progress daily?? You need to be specific, so I will help you out with best possible way I can thanks.

Bitcoin mining can be done in two ways, one you set up your own mining rig and start mining bitcoins. Two, you start cloud mining via various mining companies. The first method is costly, you not only have to buy equipment but also run your machines 24 X 7 and pay a lot of electricity bills and internet bills. Second option is cheaper, but you can be easily scammed by the mining companies.

Mining of bitcoins is not really easy as you may consider it to be,if you have an opportunity to work in a mining pool you will understand that mining of 1 bitcoin is not really easy and is very difficult that is why people mine bitcoin in a group call pool because is almost impossible to mine bitcoin alone with your single laptop.

I suppose here ,you talk about cloud Mining . For cloud Mining to be fast , you need to deposit larger amount of money to buy harsh power ,in order to be able to mine faster
Oh okay thanks
Post automatically merged:

I have always made findings as regards mining as well but noticed that one of the ways mining can be done effectively is by purchasing the hardware, an example is the Antminer. You need to understand the set up and it requires high amount of electricity to run but the best way to accumulate btc if I am to advise you is to buy and hold, then watch as the value rise.
Oh thank you. That's kind of like what most people do. I'd have that in mind though.

Bitcoin mining is quite technical because it requires some level of skills and electricity to speed. To me, the way you may use is just to buy a contract with the experts in order to increase your profit. You need to also be careful because you may be scammed by other sites that claim to be mining.
Yes I will thank you

Are you using a free mining bot in your phone, or you invested in mining platform, tracking your progress daily?? You need to be specific, so I will help you out with best possible way I can thanks.
Oh I'm using a free mining bot on my phone

Bitcoin mining can be done in two ways, one you set up your own mining rig and start mining bitcoins. Two, you start cloud mining via various mining companies. The first method is costly, you not only have to buy equipment but also run your machines 24 X 7 and pay a lot of electricity bills and internet bills. Second option is cheaper, but you can be easily scammed by the mining companies.
Oh okay thank you very much

Mining of bitcoins is not really easy as you may consider it to be,if you have an opportunity to work in a mining pool you will understand that mining of 1 bitcoin is not really easy and is very difficult that is why people mine bitcoin in a group call pool because is almost impossible to mine bitcoin alone with your single laptop.
Yes o mining btc is very stressful

Mining will only get more difficult if the price keeps spiking high, bitcoin can only be bought and any mining site that promise a high mining power is just a scam.

The only solution is just to pray that better opportunity arises and bitcoin loses value.

No.

It's difficult on the off chance that you pay attention to it as a drawn out type of revenue and not a good times!

The most difficult part is finding a modest wellspring of power to take care of your mining machines. The plummet cost will be something beneath 0.04 $ per kWh

The second difficult part is to give cooling and fitting frameworks to your Bitcoin mining ranch.

Another trouble will be to make due in the intense rivalry among other Bitcoin diggers since you need to overhaul and restore your durable goods each while!

This is almost a duplicate thread of this one:
which already contains the answers you are seeking, and no , it can't be made easy and its going extinct in fact, with the more demanding machinery and overall , the less Cryptos to mine out there.
Any phone app that claims to mine crpyto is a scam and is not true , as mining could never be done on such a fragile processor of a phone that would literally get fried in a second.

Mining won't be easy. Join a mining company subscribe to any of the plan as you can afford. If you have the money buy your gig and set up

Bitcoin mining won't be in anyway easy, it has never been easy and doesn't show any sign of being easy in the future, the easiest way to aquire more bitcoin is by purchasing them which is relatively quite very expensive now and would be more expensive before this time next year.

If you have money to set up your own mining rig, mining can be easy. However, if you depend on a mining program, mainly a free mining program, you do not earn much, therefore, it is not profitable, and it can be called a waste of your effort.

If you mean the process of mining the token itself, then it cannot be simplified because this is the main task of the blockchain, in order to increase the value of the token, it is necessary to make the process of mining it more complicated, and that is why every 4 years the reward for the block is reduced by half

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back