Can I make $1 in a day from faucets?

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to confirm if it is truly possible to make $1 in a day from faucets because I came across people who claimed to make atleast $1 in a day from faucets. They do this by visiting many faucets to make such amount in day. How is this possible?

I would like to know about those because I can't see it as a possibility and even if you join multiple faucets and have alarms to claim every few mins still it does not seem possible to earn $1 with just faucets.

Most of the faucets give you 5-10 satoshis per claim and you can claim every 1-2 hours. Based on their pay rate you cannot earn more than 5 cents from one faucet. If you can do 20 faucets, you might be able to make $1 but from a practical point of view, this is not possible.

I want to confirm if it is truly possible to make $1 in a day from faucets because I came across people who claimed to make atleast $1 in a day from faucets. They do this by visiting many faucets to make such amount in day. How is this possible?
I think it is not possible to make $1 in a day from faucets because as I made researches about it you need several days to earn your first dollar.

I also don't think it is possible to rake in up to a dollar everyday from just faucets. Even if you try, it would bore you out along the way.

Even if we try hard and claim from all sorts of faucets it may not be possible and the max you can make is $0.10 or may be $0.20 because they pay so low and we cannot expect a decent amount from these.

Yes, you can make more than 1 dollar with faucets, but if you can not complete surveys in them or you simply complete PTCs or click on the faucet you will need to combine enough faucets and it may be a waste of time, if you can not access offers or surveys it is better to look for other alternative forms of profit.

I do not think it is very possible to make $1 daily claiming from faucet. I have engaged in faucet and other PTC sites in the past and have to abandon them because they are waste of time and energy for me..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back