Can Etherum overtake Bitcoin?

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Considering the growth in defi projects and others which is built mostly under ethereum network , do you believe that ethereum will one day pass Bitcoin in terms of market value ? And the number of transactions taken place under it?
Is it possible that bitcoin will lose it's top position as the most used Cryptocurrency for transaction one day ?
Please share your opinions...

not very likely in my opinion, given bitcoins limited nature and its first mover advantage, but im curious to hear what you think

I cannot even think that will happen. Bitcoin has the unique nature of being the first crypto ever and with all the popularity it has gained, ETH cannot surpass it.

It's definitely possible but not very likely to happen. When you say the word cryptocurrency you theoretically say the word bitcoin, and that's why bitcoin is in the top. Bitcoin will always be known as the first cryptocurrency and will always remain in the top

Ethereum cant overtake bitcoin because as ethereum increases in price and market value so is bitcoin also increasing in price and market value so it will be hard for it to overtake it

I think that's not gonna happen bitcoin will stay 1st crypto and there is no chance that it will be replaced peoples will never trust
in other currency like they trust in BTC

I do not think Ethereum will take over Bitcoin. I do not see this happening. Bitcoin is the most valuable crypto coins, rest of the altcoins, including Ethereum, depend on Bitcoin. In other words, other coins gain value when Bitcoin gains value, and lose value when Bitcoin loses value.

I highly doubt it. Ethereum isn't even near how much Bitcoin has been worth. And I honestly don't think we'll end up seeing them catch up anytime soon. I imagine it would take a lot of investors to get into it to break Bitcoin and I don't ever see that happening.

In my opinion, Ethereum has long overtaken Bitcoin thanks to its innovativeness, but not in terms of price, but because the number of Bitcoin coins decreases every 4 years, and the number of Ethereum coins is unlimited, which does not allow this token to cost so much

They both have the same problem, namely the problem of fees and scalability, but Ethereum is at least making an effort to decongest the network and has a roadmap to lower fees, so I think it could do it, but there are still better alternatives.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back