Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
The BNBChain network was hacked which resulted in the theft of $2,000,000 BNB which is worth ~$580,000,000.

This is the third-largest hacking operation in the history of cryptocurrencies. And Binance's reaction to stopping the network for the first time since its launch!

do you still trust the Crypto after this operation?

This is scary. I do trust Binance would do it's utmost best to ensure recovery of the lost tokens though.

Hackers have been really active these days with more than four platforms attacked within a span of days. Could it be the same person or different individuals?

Crypto has been giving a lot of hard time to investors lately. First the LUNA scheme, now a more secured network like Binance which people thought was a major player and a beacon of hope. It's so sad really, a friend lost a major fortune to this.

As long as money or sensitive data is involved, hackers would always be there. Even as security is increased, so also do they up their game. That's why it's advisable to have different places to store your coins or carry out transactions.

Cryptocurrency hacking is becoming predominan and it calls for concerns. It is a clear indication that the investors funds are no longer safe with the cryptocurrency exchanges and it is a great lesson to always invest an amount we are willing to risk in cryptocurrencies.

The BNBChain network was hacked which resulted in the theft of $2,000,000 BNB which is worth ~$580,000,000.

This is the third-largest hacking operation in the history of cryptocurrencies. And Binance's reaction to stopping the network for the first time since its launch!

do you still trust the Crypto after this operation?
This is really frightening news as a crypto investor. Cryptocurrency hackers are becoming much more crafty with their methods and they are gaining access to wallets more easily. I think the security of the wallets must be strengthened, no doubt.

I'm sorry to say this, but i never trusted crypto currency and that is the reason i haven't invested in any one even up till now. With what happened to BNBchain, it's even more scary to invest in crypto currencies.

I am particularly happy with the way in which they are validators handled this hack because it is really not easy and it would have crushed another ecosystem that was much younger.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back