What's new

Bitmedia.io Review - The Best Crypto Advertising Network 2023?

AlexanderM

Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Have you been searching for the best bitcoin and crypto advertising network? If the answer to this question is yes, you have stumbled across the right article. Bitcoin advertising has seen a massive rise in popularity due to inflation worldwide and individuals losing trust in their government. The issue I have come across as an advertiser is that there isn't one single solution in the market for crypto advertising. It would help if one crypto advertising network could provide all the solutions. This is where Bitmedia.io will come in, and we will discuss this later in the Bitmedia.io Review.

In the Bitmedia.io Review, we will look at all the features the company provides and whether using Bitmedia.io is the right decision for you. In the Bitmedia.io Review, we will mainly focus on the company's publisher program. Still, we will also discuss briefly the crypto advertising network for advertisers and what the company offers to customers.

Join today - https://Bitmedia.io?r=let4n2ku

What is Bitmedia.io Crypto Advertising Network? Bitmedia.io Explained in a Nutshell

Bitmedia.io can solve all your crypto advertising issues, whether you are a publisher or advertiser, and bring unique ways to the financial success of your business. Bitmedia.io has been operating for almost nine years and started trading its crypto advertising business in 2014. What I like about Bitmedia.io is that it mainly focuses on providing resources to crypto website owners and advertisers looking to market their crypto business.
Bitmedia-Home.png
As a Crypto Website owner, it is straightforward to integrate the display banners and text placements on your website. Even if you want to advertise, Bitmedia.io provides all the tools needed to make your business successful, and the options are highly customizable. While the initial investment in advertising could be expensive, you will generate more revenue for your business in the long run.

Bitmedia.io Review - Crypto Advertising Network - Advertising Options for Bitcoin Advertisers

Reaching your audience and advertising your business most effectively can be challenging - this is where Bitmedia.io can help YOU overcome this obstacle. Bitmedia.io provides good value for money for Bitcoin Advertising.

• High-Quality Traffic & Leads - you can get high traffic and high sales conversion for the company. Bitmedia.io has integrated advanced AI and manual review detection procedures to prevent wrongdoing from publishers, like click fraud.
  • Good Value of Money - Compared to its competitors, like A-Ads, for example, Bitmedia.io provides cost-effective pricing structures, meaning you do not have to pay a lot from your budget, which is a positive for the financial success of the company.
  • Good Customer Support - Bitmedia.io has excellent customer support, whether you are an advertiser or publisher. I signed up as a publisher, a website owner wanting to monetize my traffic from their display and text banners. My application was initially declined; however, after reaching out to the manager, it was approved after being re-evaluated against their terms and conditions.
  • Targeting Options - As seen in the below screenshot, the bitcoin advertising network has an enhanced targeting options range for bitcoin advertisers. This is a great feature of Bitmedia.io as it allows you to target the most profitable audience for your advertising product. It's easy to narrow down the right niche audience using the targeting options. And if you lack experience? Bitmedia.io has your back by picking the package placement option, as they will professionally choose the best ad spots and GEO locations.
Untitled.png

Multiple Ad Formats for Bitcoin Advertisers

Responsive Ads

If you want more personalization, responsive advertisements are advisable. The crypto banner can be tailored to fit your product, and you can add your logo and a photo to give it a stylistic touch.

HTML5 Ads
Bitmedia.io offers you the option of HTML5 ads if that's what you're searching for. Additionally, playable advertisements are a great way to draw in more customers.

Image Ads
The identities of these advertisements make it clear that they use images to convey their communications. Additionally, it is a straightforward way to promote that is very powerful.
Text Ads
Delivering you're message in a precise and easy-to-understand way is what you get when you use Text Ads. They are simple, and if you choose the right "slogan" for your bitcoin advertisement, it will be successful, resulting in high conversions.

Responsive Ads
Responsive ads on Bitmedia.io are the best choice if you want a custom-built experience. You can also modify the crypto banner by your brand, with brand logos and even an image that provides that "eye-catching detail" to the bitcoin advertisement.

Press Release & Content Distribution Service
Bitmedia.io offers Press Release & Content Distribution Services. I like how Bitmedia.io offers a unique service compared to its competitors, who do not offer this to its advertisers. Purchasing this service can increase brand awareness and drastically increase traffic. Interested in this Bitcoin Advertising option? Visit this webpage to contact them for a custom price. https://Bitmedia.io.io/marketplace

Affiliate Program on Bitmedia.io

If you can refer others to Bitmedia.io, you can earn 7% until you reach ten referred users, and then you'll get a 10% commission on any publisher earnings or any advertisement sales. What I like about this Affilate Program, compared to others I have come across, is that they'll offer promotional materials that can be found here.
Untitled2.png Untitled4.png
You can choose between GIFs (moving frames) or static images, as well as different size dimensions, including 320x100, 160x600, 336x280, 250x250, 300x600, and 300x250. They will then provide the HTML code to embed within your website, which will display the image and a "hyperlink," meaning when clicked will redirect to your referral link. I would like to see a 728x90 or 468x60 size too.

The minimum cashout starts at 20$. However, the more people you can refer to Bitmedia.io will result in increased passive income. Passive income means you earn money online (free bitcoin) without putting in the required labor or cost. You can also transfer your balance to your advertising balance if you want to advertise your goods and services - so this may be an excellent way to get some free marketing!

Publisher Program - Bitmedia.io - Bitcoin Advertising Network

Application & Publisher Approval Process

After finding out about Bitmedia.io, I applied last week as a Publisher on Bitmedia.io to display advertisements across Bizdustry. I initially got an email rejecting my application, as mentioned earlier in this Bitmedia.io Review. Their Publisher's Terms and Conditions rejected the application; however, after reaching out to support, they quickly re-evaluated my website and approved my account in a matter of days. So, their customer support is excellent for new website owners joining the program. Once approved, you can look at integration and which model of bitcoin advertisement is right for you.

It is important to note that only websites with cryptocurrency or bitcoin content will be accepted. This is so that the advertisers advertising their product reach the right audience. However, the FAQ does state that each website is reviewed on a case-by-case basis, so it's worth applying if you think your website is suited to Bitmedia.io.

unnamed.png

CPM & CPC Model:
The publisher program allows you, in layman's terms, to earn money from placing advertisements on your website. Bitmedia.io allows you to choose between CPM and CPC. CPM will pay you for every "mile," which is for 1,000 impressions on an ad, whereas CPC will pay you for the clicks it has received from website visitors. I'd opt for the CPC model, but choosing the right one depends on your traffic and website type.

Integration of Advertising Placements

Integrating advertising placements is straightforward to do on this Bitcoin Advertising Network. Once you have created your Ad Placement, you can get the code by clicking the "Get Code" button. So all that's left for you to do is to copy and paste it into your website's ad manager. This is a straightforward process for all webmasters of all skill sets to implement the ad code. Once you have added it, ads should start to display instantly. We will talk a little about the integration and payments later on.

Untitled12.png

Payout Procedure

The minimum cashout is 20USD$. You can access your balance here and see the pending revenue on your Bitmedia.io balance. The minimum cashout is currently set at 20USD$. Funds are held temporarily for seven days to ensure traffic and quality control for advertisers. So during these seven days, any invalid click activity or fraudulent traffic will be reversed from your pending balance, with the remainder being credited after the 7th day. To withdraw on this Bitcoin Advertising Network, enter your Bitcoin address when your balance is 20USD$ or more.

e.png

Analytic Tracking
The publisher dashboard shows you how much you've earned today and the last seven days of impressions. The below statistics are Bizdustry's. What I like is how advanced the tracking is. You can see which GEO locations, device type, and even Operating System is earning you the most money. I honestly cannot think of any improvements besides "instant" or live tracking. Stats update every 15 minutes or so, so don't be alarmed if it's slightly delayed.

Untitled2.png w.png

Tips & Tricks for Publishers

• Do make sure that your bitcoin ads don't look like website content. If the bitcoin advertisement looks like part of your website content, it can result in excessive click-through rates, which would violate the Publisher's Terms of Service; even if it's unintentional. You can help distinguish between advertisements and content by writing "Sponsored Ads" in Bold above or at the bottom of the ad or by putting a border around it, so it doesn't easily blend in.
  • Do not encourage clicks by asking your users to click on the advertisements. This is known as invalid traffic, as how the website visitor interacts with the bitcoin advertisement isn't genuine. The advertiser is losing out financially, resulting in complaints that could end with your publisher account being terminated.
  • Do make sure that you post regular high-quality content. Posting SEO-enhanced articles will result in organic visitors finding your bitcoin website through search engines, resulting in higher revenue.

Overall Pro's:

1. Withdrawal is set at only 20USD$, compared with Google Adsense's minimum withdrawal of 100USD$ - this encourages publishers to use the Publisher Program as it's easy to reach the threshold.
  2. Good customer support
  3. An advanced analytic tracking panel for publishers
  4. Generous referral scheme with "levels" to earn more commission for affiliate marketers
  5. Press and Content Distribution service for advertisers

Overall Con's:

1. Publisher Program Limited to Bitcoin or Crypto Website Owners

Summary review of Bitmedia.io Advertising Network

Honestly? Bitmedia.io is probably the best bitcoin advertising network that I have come across. Offering a low withdrawal threshold, excellent customer support, with a fantastic analytic tracking panel, there isn't much more Bitmedia.io could do for publishers. With a generous affiliate scheme, this is an excellent opportunity to generate passive income. Even if you are an advertiser, they have all the tools to make your company successful. All three services cannot be faulted, and no real improvements are provided. With Bitmedia.io launching in 2014, the company has already proven that they are legit and reliable in the industry, and I am sure many more years will continue to come for them!

Interested in joining this Bitcoin Advertising Network? Click here. https://Bitmedia.io?r=let4n2ku

Last edited:
I joined the program as a publisher a long time ago but they did not accept my website. They even rejected my crypto niche forum. Therefore, I lost interest and never submitted other websites. It might be a good ad network for advertisers and publishers, but they are mainly looking for big publishers to accept in their program

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back