What's new

Bitcoin transaction fee is very high! Should we invest in Bitcoins?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I am interested to invest in bitcoin but after checking it's transaction fee,I am worried about this point. Suggest me ,if this thing ll not effect our Investment and tell me should I invest in. bitcoin or not?

You can reduct the transaction fees from the percentage of the monthly profit you get from that investement, there is no other way to avoid it, you should accept it as a part of the investement, otherwise invest using normal currencies and wallets such as Payeer

Yeah as bitcoin's price is increasing the transaction fees are also increasing I think. So I will also suggest you to use payeer as it has no transaction fees to trade. And you can also convert it and send it to other payeer member for very low fees so you should try that.

If you only consider the fee factor (not considering profit / risk), then in my opinion Bitcoin transaction fees will not be a problem, because fees will be added to the purchase price, thereby reducing the profit at the time of sale. if you have idle money there is nothing wrong with investing in Bitcoin.

Presently , the price of Bitcoin and the transaction fee associated with Bitcoin is very high , I will advise you not to invest in Bitcoin now because , it means you have to wait for $30k price value before you can make good profit

To invest in bitcoin now with this high fee, you will need invest huge amount of money into such that the transaction fee will be insignificant to you otherwise Invest in other coins with low transaction fee.

I am interested to invest in bitcoin but after checking it's transaction fee,I am worried about this point. Suggest me ,if this thing ll not effect our Investment and tell me should I invest in. bitcoin or not?
I'm also was very interested to buy bitcoin but before few days I saw the price of btc I'm totally shocked and after saw the transaction fee then I think this is not a suitable time to buy bitcoin it's very expensive.

Bitcoins price has been increasing on a very good rate and also the transaction fees have been increasing too and is nothing we can do since they claim it goes to the miners. Hopefully there comes innovations that would ensure lesser fees or no fees at all in the future. You can use payer though I heard they don't charge much

If you have what you need to invest without any problems, go ahead and invest. I will always believe in good faith in investing on cryptocurrency.

It's fees is a bit higher because its price is higher than the normal, so if you want to save your money you have to wait for some time so that it's price fluctuate down and its fees may also decrease.
So wait for the right time to Grab opportunity

If you have what you need to invest without any problems, go ahead and invest. I will always believe in good faith in investing on cryptocurrency. I don't care how much the charge on transactions is, all I consider is the authentication of the coins.
Post automatically merged:

If you have what you need to invest without any problems, go ahead and invest. I will always believe in good faith in investing on cryptocurrency. I don't care how much the charge on transactions is, all I consider is the authentication of the coins.

So many people are interested in crypto currency exchange Business but the transfer and withdrawal fee is what Is scaring some people off the trading market. Those crypto currency exchange platform can do better, all of them are the same when it comes buying and selling of coin. Even when you transfer they charge you high

If you are using bitcoin as an asset, the transaction fees shouldn't be your problem. However, if you are using bitcoin as a payment form, transaction fees can get to your nerves. Since a lot of people use Bitcoin as an asset, I do not think Bitcoin transaction fees, or even transaction speed, should be a problem.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back