Bitcoin price has finally crossed $20,827

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So many of us have been waiting in anticipation for the price of Bitcoin to cross the $20,000 threshold, I am so glad to finally announce that Bitcoin price has gone beyond the $20,000 price just like it did in 2017.
Now the one million dollar question is will this Bitcoin price be maintained for a while or will it crash back or perhaps, it's going to climb up from here to It's predicted price of $32000 as it was predicted before the end of 2021?

Last edited:
It is actually very thrilling to see bitcoin cross $20,000 after so much anticipation by people and many pull backs by the coin. At least now that it has crossed 20k, I hope it is able to maintain and surpass that price.

Yes, we saw this coming. Bitcoin is a valuable asset that will keep on appreciating and it is very good to invest in it as soon as possible. It is likely to reach $21k in few weeks time.

It has already been predicted that bitcoin will reach $24,000 before MaY next year , so I am very optimistic bitcoin may cross $22,000 before this runs out

So many of us have been waiting in anticipation for the price of Bitcoin to cross the $20,000 threshold, I am so glad to finally announce that Bitcoin price has gone beyond the $20,000 price just like it did in 2017.
Now the one million dollar question is will this Bitcoin price be maintained for a while or will it crash back or perhaps, it's going to climb up from here to It's predicted price of $32000 as it was predicted before the end of 2021?
Cryto enthusiasts got the right, when they will predicting what will happen around Bitcoin come ending of December 2020. They said the price is set to climb to its first $20,000 landmark since 2017.

That's a great feat for btc but all 8 am after is a big fall in the price which I am sure will definitely occur so I can buy enough, hold and watch it rise again.

I can't stop blaming myself as my lackadaisical attitude cost me the mess of not having 1BTC today. I am very sure it's oing to reach 25,000 per BTC by January. It has not stopped. It will still rise above that before end of 2021.
I owe no one any apology by saying that bitcoin has come to rule other coin and will rule them forever.

One thing I noticed is that it's not just Bitcoin that is rising, Ethereum is also rising, same with Ripple, then Bitcoin cash and Litecoin, They are all on ascendency, so why this is happening amazes me.

I believe that Bitcoin price will surely cross 32,000 price ,but this will take mid of 2021 to achieve this . Presently we just have to keep stocking up our wallet

Well, it is the second time in the history of Bitcoin's absolute value records!
When years ago it reached its all-time high, a downward phase followed! But for 2021, optimism is expected on this crypto.
Also because companies have started investing in this digital currency.

Yeah.we all anticipated this rise in Bitcoin price up to $20,000. 2021 has been a good year for Bitcoin , and we hope that Bitcoin price continues to rise more a d more

I can't stop blaming myself as my lackadaisical attitude cost me the mess of not having 1BTC today. I am very sure it's oing to reach 25,000 per BTC by January. It has not stopped. It will still rise above that before end of 2021.
I owe no one any apology by saying that bitcoin has come to rule other coin and will rule them forever.
Don't be too anxious about your past misfortune. The time is never late to invest on Bitcoin and claim profit as time goes on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back