Bitcoin or Etherum?

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Right now with everything going on in the Cryptocurrencies world, which Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin or Etherum is more profitable to invest in right now? And states why you think so..

personally I think Etherum is a better investment right now, it's cheap and has a good future prospects, it's certain it will continue to increase in value.

I agree, eth is advancing day by day. I think ETH is the best for invest right now.

I also see ethereum as being the best to invest, but the issue of high gas fees is a turn off to me and so I settle for Bitcoin due to its ease of trading.

To be frank, I would not invest in either because presently they are not at the prices that would guarantee a profit.

To be frank, I would not invest in either because presently they are not at the prices that would guarantee a profit.

In the future maybe eth have a more big price and will bring you profit. Maybe not... i don't know , is a risk.

In the future maybe eth have a more big price and will bring you profit. Maybe not... i don't know , is a risk.
ETH has been hovering around the same price for a while and even the increment in its price is still not enough to see it profitable for some time.

ETH has been hovering around the same price for a while and even the increment in its price is still not enough to see it profitable for some time.

Correct, but we don't know what the future holds. Maybe it will be a surprise.

Currently, if you go off of a stable investment, Ethereum seems more stable of an investment, over BitCoin; that is, if you go off of the drops and increases in prices. Ethereum at the moment, has increased from $80 USD back in December of 2018, to currently over $440. If you don't mind waiting, Ethereum seems like a potential no brainer for a good gradual investment.

Bitcoin on the otherhand, while seems to be doing a pretty good up swing since dropping to $3,000 in price, shows plenty of decent drops in price that can cause panic with those who are just investing in it.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I think that best crypto currency for me is ethereum because the price is increasing every year and more increase is going to come from the coin

Bitcoin is around $34 K at the moment and Ethereum is around $1800. You might be able to buy a lot of ethereum but not Bitcoin. Based on the market history, we can see altcoins like ethereum going by 10x when bitcoin gains vale. Therefore, you might be able to profit more form Ethereum compared to Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back