What's new

Bitcoin final resistance before now bullish.

I don't really think that the price of can drop now because the way I am seeing it now show that the price of bitcoin will continue to increase in the market.

I think the likely resistance would be on 30k, I don't see Bitcoin trailing behind 30k.
Currently in a slight market deep but I hope it gains it value very soon and I hope for a bullish run off

No matter how you are sure about the resistance and support of a cryptocurrency you should never fail to set a stop loss because anything can just happen in cryptocurrency and it is possible that y account may be liquidated.

the important things is actually that the cost of Bitcoin will certainly constantly value regardless of just the amount of it reduce effect as well as sharp cryptocurrency investor will certainly constantly hope that the cost of Bitcoin ought to reduce to ensure that he can easily purchase it as well as later on create revenue on it.

I think most of these cryto analysts can be really wrong most of the time. Most of their prediction are really incorrect. See how far Bitcoin has come since then.

The current price of bitcoins now is about this $48000 and we are just expecting that day price will move further to 50,000 dollars and more, it is possible that next month we might see BTC at 55000 dollars.

I think BTC of today have gone beyond these and currently experiencing unexpected volatility or fluctuations, we all are watching the analysis carefully, I am expecting a bullish run through the rest of the year

The traders and Crypto analysts has revealed that the like resistance bitcoin will face is $19,500 to $19550 considering the trading on Binance today. Some said if it can't go beyond this points in few days there may likely be a drop as we all see the value below $19000 as at the time of this review. What's your opinion.?
When it comes to bitcoin or any other legit cryptocurrency coin I don't question anything that they say I mean the analyst says about them because the coun is not stable at all it might favor me today and so the other next time.

It doesn't make any sense questioning any body's opinion but working on available facts and guide you have aquired to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin has definitely come a long way because this thread shows wgere it was at that time around 20k and now it's past the 40k and even went as high 60k plus and I think more is in store too

Bitcoin has Crossed over the $20,000 and now needs to be looked at closely seeing that there's another resistance against us, bitcoin is hovering around $46 mllion

The price would always go up and down.
I don't think there is any resistance, maybe just for some few days.
I remember there was a resistance at 50k but now the price is 43k

Crypto movement is not something we can predict because the price actually drop to 16000 dollars before moving to its current price. There are a lot of information that the price might still drop further.

The traders and Crypto analysts has revealed that the like resistance bitcoin will face is $19,500 to $19550 considering the trading on Binance today. Some said if it can't go beyond this points in few days there may likely be a drop as we all see the value below $19000 as at the time of this review. What's your opinion.?
when analyst talk it might actually be from the point of experience and well researched views,and that is what we can see,but the thing about cryptocurency is that the price can just change at any moment.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back