What's new

Bitcoin Adverts are Publicly being displayed on the metrorail in London

Welcome! You have been invited by Monster Masterpiece to join our community. Please click here to register.

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
To a large extent there has always been this level of secrecy when it comes to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and perhaps this has contributed to the negative government impression of the crypto world. However in a recent development, it seems that there are many of the underground metro stations in London that are openly advertising for bitcoin.

This may seem like a minor development, however in order to place an advert in areas such as this, these adverts need to be approved and to be legal. Therefore could this be an indication that the government in London is changing their stance on crypto and possibly becoming more open to the idea and its concept? Perhaps this is a movement towards the adoption of cryptocurrencies, and in specific bitcoin?

I feel this is a covert endorsement of Bitcoins by the government of England due to the fact that no advertisement can be placed on those rails without the government approval.
This is a wonderful development for Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies, as this is bringing them closer and closer to government investment and usage of the coin.

Many countries are seeing the light and getting more lenient where Cryptos especially bitcoin are concerned. Previously, some even tagged Cryptocurrencies as scam projects out to defraud people of their money but I am certain that such perspectives have changed now.

The UK government can shy away from the fact that crypto coin are now allowed all over the world as a means of payment on different platform. They know crypto is already making a strong competition with the fiat currency so they don't have any choice than to stop the hatred or ban placed on the crypto currency exchange Business.

I believe with time crypto currency will definitely rule the world because the new generation are well informed and dictate what they want, sooner than later the world will come openly to accept the crypto currency.

I feel this is a covert endorsement of Bitcoins by the government of England due to the fact that no advertisement can be placed on those rails without the government approval.
This is a wonderful development for Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies, as this is bringing them closer and closer to government investment and usage of the coin.
I agree with you. i also feel that developments in countries such as the UK is likely to have repercussions or a ripple effect in the sense that if their government is open to the use of crypto and hence is allowing advertisements of it, then the other countries in that vicinity and the countries that deal with the UK on a regular basis will also start to consider taking such action as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back