What's new

BitCastle FREE $15 for KYC instant withdrawal!

Vix96

Sep 1, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The BitCastle cryptocurrency just back with FREE $15 for new customers!

thumbnail_image_1662366516497.jpg

Steps to get $15 :

1. Enter https://link.bitcastle.io/X4yG

2. Download app and register

3. Verify your account with ID and selfie

4. And... Ready! Bonus is on your account and you can withdraw it instantly!

could you share with us a payment proof to mark this thread as a legit platform for making money online? I edited it to New until we read the experiences of some members of it because we can't mark it directly as a legit one without proof.

Giving out $15 for sign up is not realistic. I have worked on a couple of website that is similar in operation to this one, they would offer you juicy welcome bonus but at the end, you will not get paid. You can convince us to buy your product and services if you post a payment proof here.

This offer does not look promising because before I joined a few of these types of sites and did everything that they asked to get the bonus amount, but in the end I did not get any benefit, so now I am not believing this type of attractive offer. And importantly, you have not attached any proof that proves that this offer is genuine.

This offer does not look promising because before I joined a few of these types of sites and did everything that they asked to get the bonus amount, but in the end I did not get any benefit, so now I am not believing this type of attractive offer. And importantly, you have not attached any proof that proves that this offer is genuine.
It is highly important that no one should fall prey of this kind of website because it is very clear that it's a scam . No single legitimate website would give you such a huge amount of money just for a sign up bonus.

Immediately, I saw the title of the thread, I already labelled this platform as a scam.
There's no need wasting time registering on this platform because it is offering what is practically impossible.

It is highly important that no one should fall prey of this kind of website because it is very clear that it's a scam . No single legitimate website would give you such a huge amount of money just for a sign up bonus.
That's true, legit sites never promote these types of eye-catching offers. They pay only a few cents of bonus when we join those sites, but the scam sites attract users' attention they play these types of cheap tricks. That's the reason before joining any site, check all possibilities necessary.

That's true, legit sites never promote these types of eye-catching offers. They pay only a few cents of bonus when we join those sites, but the scam sites attract users' attention they play these types of cheap tricks. That's the reason before joining any site, check all possibilities necessary.
I don't think that every platform that promote such offers is a scam because you never can tell. On the bybit exchange for example if you register with someone's link and you deposit some amount of money they are going to give both of you $50 each.

I don't think that every platform that promote such offers is a scam because you never can tell. On the bybit exchange for example if you register with someone's link and you deposit some amount of money they are going to give both of you $50 each.
Oh really, I really don't know anything about this bybit exchange offer. Is this offer still valid and what are the requirements that we need to meet to collect this 50-dollar bonus? If you have more information, please share it. I will be interested because I know bybit is a trusted exchange.

Oh really, I really don't know anything about this bybit exchange offer. Is this offer still valid and what are the requirements that we need to meet to collect this 50-dollar bonus? If you have more information, please share it. I will be interested because I know bybit is a trusted exchange.
When you register through someone's link. Then you need to make a deposit of at least $200 and the both of you will get $50 each for free. You also need to make some trades to get it.

I keep telling people there's no free monies anywhere especially in the crypto space. I just read the review of a member who signed up on the platform and the issue of withdrawing not possible without additional funding is something that's not funny at all

This offer doesn't seem promising because I previously joined a few of these types of websites and followed all of their instructions in order to receive the bonus money, but in the end I received no benefit. As a result, I no longer believe in this kind of alluring offer.
Additionally, and more significantly, you have not provided any evidence that this offer is legitimate.

The BitCastle cryptocurrency just back with FREE $15 for new customers!

thumbnail_image_1662366516497.jpg

Steps to get $15 :

1. Enter https://link.bitcastle.io/X4yG

2. Download app and register

3. Verify your account with ID and selfie

4. And... Ready! Bonus is on your account and you can withdraw it instantly!
No trustworthy website would offer you such a large amount of cash as a welcome gift. It is crucial that nobody fall for this type of website, since it is obvious that it is a fraud.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back