Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes

Bizdustry.com said:
Do you remember [Censored]? - https://bizdustry.com/threads/cashtimeforum-review.13630/
Do you remember Jiba?ng? (formally known as [Censored])
Do you remember earngoldforum?
And most recently, we have earncashforum and Crytach.com.​

EarnCashForum
Do not register at either of these websites. The website owner tends to do projects that barely last one year, and some are even shorter. In addition, the member always finds ways to delay and prevent members from getting paid. He pays a small minority of members as he is aware other members will get excited when they see payment proof, and it's a way of enticing them. It could be compared to a drop of blood in an ocean full of Great White Sharks. So that's earncashforum, I've told you why you shouldn't register, and I've told you it's a scam. Fergal and Fowler will both back me up on this statement.

CyberFreak said:
This site is ran by a known scammer who has a history of setting up many many sites in the past that have closed down or stopped paying after a short while.

I strongly recommend not using this site however if you choose to, expect it to not last. As we know who is running this site and their past sites, we do not allow it to be promoted here to protect our members from unknowingly signing up there.

We value your business and respect the privacy of your information, which is why, as a precautionary measure, we are writing to let you know about a data security incident that involves your personal information in accordance with our privacy policy. Approximately, 2000 of our users were affected and, your email and username along with your content published on bizdustry, was shared with this individual. We are unaware at this time how the user obtained access to such information, however:

We have since managed to take successful legal action by using DMCA.com and all 100,000 posts and members account have been removed from the server.

Actions we are taking as a result:
1. 2FA Required on all User Accounts
2. Forced Password Resets of our Admin Accounts, cPanel, and Root access.
3. We are willing to represent any member who is affected to have their account and content associated with such said account removed, but are working to remove all copied data ASAP.
4. Law Enforcement Action

A massive thank you to Bookworm for the insight information.

As far as I know, Cashtimeforum has been sold and changed its name to Jiba.ng. Currently Jiba forum is legit and I have not seen any user complaints.
Where was this announced?
If it's true, probably because he was exposed.

I've received payment from that site, both as cash time forum and Jiba.ng
However, the changes this owner made to the site has made a lot of people to abandon the site, but I still use it daily to earn 40 points, equivalent to $0.04.

I am not disputing the information but cashtimeforum has paid me countless times before it was sold to Jiba.

I've received payment from that site, both as cash time forum and Jiba.ng
However, the changes this owner made to the site has made a lot of people to abandon the site, but I still use it daily to earn 40 points, equivalent to $0.04.
There are articles where you could earn 0,10 $ per article (writing an article) but the admin is busy these days on setting up roobecoin this is why the withdrawal requests are still pending means he may finish work and resume payments.

There are articles where you could earn 0,10 $ per article (writing an article) but the admin is busy these days on setting up roobecoin this is why the withdrawal requests are still pending means he may finish work and resume payments.
I stopped working on Jiba because of the unprecedented changes it brought to the former cashtimeforum. The offers is very strange.

I joined the site from forumcoin and i started posting on it for about 7 days then came the chsnge on payment by the Admin. I didn't fancy the new payment plan so I left the site. But from the reviews I read before joining the admin was paying the users then.

I joined the site from forumcoin and i started posting on it for about 7 days then came the chsnge on payment by the Admin. I didn't fancy the new payment plan so I left the site. But from the reviews I read before joining the admin was paying the users then.
The new payment plan is 4500 forumcoin for 50 $ LTC means the rate of 1 forumcoin increases from 0,01 $ to 0,0125 $ you need some patience to reach such a rate, not in a month but some few months.

Cashtimeforum was a legitimate forum because I received payment severally on this platform and the payment was very fast. There was no delay anytime but when it was sold out to jiba, so many difficulty arises.

Last edited:
I am not disputing the information but cashtimeforum has paid me countless times before it was sold to Jiba.
I think I got a payment or two from this site before the changes I had to leave the site cuz I didn't like the adjustments there.

I think I got a payment or two from this site before the changes I had to leave the site cuz I didn't like the adjustments there.
The admin has posted airdrop on 23 September and simply ignores my remaining withdrawal request this is unfair.

The admin has posted airdrop on 23 September and simply ignores my remaining withdrawal request this is unfair.
This is the reason why I don't join any new websites because they started to scam after few payments. We really need to be careful of these websites because by hoping to earn from these we actually waste our time.

Well, I was a member of Cashtimeforum, and I have withdrawn a couple, of times. Then the site was sold and the new owner rebranded it to Jiba and stoped paid-to-post functionality. I also stopped visiting the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back