What's new

Between forex and bitcoin, which is more profitable?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Some people have argued that you can make more profit in forex than in Bitcoin investment . It is a debate that has been ongoing for a very long time and people have made different versions of the topic depending on their preferences . What is your take on this?

Some people have argued that you can make more profit in forex than in Bitcoin investment . It is a debate that has been ongoing for a very long time and people have made different versions of the topic depending on their preferences . What is your take on this?

Both of them could be profitable. However, I must say that Bitcoin market is far much more volatile as compared to the Forex market. This is why you could make or lose more money when it comes to investing in bitcoin.

you can make money both as a forex trader and also as a bitcoin or crypto currency trader, you just need to master one of them and stick to it, on the long run you would be profitable.

Obviously bitcoin is much more volatile than forex and that is why bitcoin is more lucrative profitable than Forex because the level of fluctuation is proportional to the profit.

Obviously bitcoin is much more volatile than forex and that is why bitcoin is more lucrative profitable than Forex because the level of fluctuation is proportional to the profit.
It is true that bitcoin is more profitable because of its level of volatility and it could give you more profit within a short space of time compared to what you would get in forex trading.

It is true that bitcoin is more profitable because of its level of volatility and it could give you more profit within a short space of time compared to what you would get in forex trading.
The profitability rate in Bitcoin supersede that of the forex because bitcoin is highly volatile cryptocurrency that fluctuate greatly and if you can take advantage of these, you will make more profit.

The profitability rate in Bitcoin supersede that of the forex because bitcoin is highly volatile cryptocurrency that fluctuate greatly and if you can take advantage of these, you will make more profit.
It is better to take advantage of the high volatility rate in cryptocurrency and use it to make money and not just ordinary money, but to make a respectable amount of money.

It is better to take advantage of the high volatility rate in cryptocurrency and use it to make money and not just ordinary money, but to make a respectable amount of money.
Forex is also a very good investment because it also has some level of volatility but it is not be up to that of what you would obtain in Bitcoin because people also create wealth trading Forex.

Forex is also a very good investment because it also has some level of volatility but it is not be up to that of what you would obtain in Bitcoin because people also create wealth trading Forex.
The low level of volatility in forex even make it a more stable form of investment than cryptocurrency because the rate at which you are going to make profit and the sustainability is preferable to what you will get in cryptocurrency investment.

Both forex and Bitcoin trading can be profitable for skilled and experienced traders, but they carry different levels of risk and require different approaches to be successful. Both require traders to have a solid understanding of the market, risk management, and trading strategies to be profitable.

Bitcoin is much more profitable since its volatility do not affect by individual or group of people but forex trading is influenced by government and many more that attach to public rite.

Personally for me, I think both forex and bitcoin are very profitable depending on how good the market favour you.

There are alot of successful people on both forex and bitcoin and so also those who have lost their investment too.

I think forex trading is more profitable than bitcoin trading. But bitcoin trading is less risky than forex trading. So, between the two, forex trading is more risky. And the more the risk, the more the money. If you have enough capital to start forex trading, you'll make a lot of profit provided you understand the principle.

I do not know though, but forex trading and Bitcoin trading or crypto trading in general are actually very lucrative. There are some traders who even do both. I think you can benefit more form them if you actually have the skills to trade them.

It depends on what you understand best. Personally, I find Bitcoin trading to be less complicated and so understandable. Forex trading on the other hand seems complicated to me. But I know that both are very profitable if you understand how to do them.

You do not have a lot of money by investing in forex, you might profit by trading foreign currencies but when you are trading, it can be difficult to always stay on the profitable side. However, if you plan to invest in bitcoin for a long time, you will profit more from bitcoin.

The big difference is the worth of Bitcoin vs the worth of other currencies around the world. For the most part, most countries currencies won't change as much as Bitcoin's worth changes. See with Bitcoin, it could one day reach $50K again, or it could fall back down to $10K on a dime. With forex, the worth of said currency is often the same, though it goes up and down occasionally, I don't think it's ever a big spike unless there's issues in said country like a war, or famine or something.

There's nothing like long term investment in Forex trading. You trade on Forex every day and make your money if your trade goes on successfully or lose your money if it doesn't. But as for Bitcoin investment, you can decide to trade on it but it's not as fast as Forex trading movement. Also, you can decide to buy and hold your BTC for a long term.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back