Best Cryptocurrency Wallets?

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are numerous number of good, Safe and reliable Crypto currencies wallets with each having its own different features and mode of operation.

I want you guys to mention your most preferred Cryptocurrencies Wallet and give reasons that made them your most prefered wallers. We are all learning, let's go!!

Mine is the Luno wallet and the reason is that it saves me the stress of looking for exchangers for my Cryptos since it helps get fiat into my local bank account in minutes.

My pick will be trust wallet cos I have been using it for over a year and I transfer from trust wallet to luno app to cashout to my local currency

Mine is the Luno wallet and the reason is that it saves me the stress of looking for exchangers for my Cryptos since it helps get fiat into my local bank account in minutes.
Yeah, that's what I'm currently using to, luno
But I'm having some problems navigating my ways through the app.
How do you sell Bitcoin on the app?

Yeah, that's what I'm currently using to, luno
But I'm having some problems navigating my ways through the app.
How do you sell Bitcoin on the app?
In the app, just go to wallets and it will bring up all the coins you have stored. Click on btc, there is the option of buy/sell. You sell the amount of btc you want and send the money to naira wallet, then withdraw on to your account. You must have linked your bank account previously.

In the app, just go to wallets and it will bring up all the coins you have stored. Click on btc, there is the option of buy/sell. You sell the amount of btc you want and send the money to naira wallet, then withdraw on to your account. You must have linked your bank account previously.
Exactly how you stated it that's what I have been doing for some days now but it's just rejecting it what's the minimum you can sell?

that depend on how much BTC you have and how much time you are plannig to store it if you have big money hardware wallets like ledger nano
is the best and safest but if it's just a small amount you can use coinbase or blockchain

that depend on how much BTC you have and how much time you are plannig to store it if you have big money hardware wallets like ledger nano
is the best and safest but if it's just a small amount you can use coinbase or blockchain
okay, these hardware wallets, I really don't about them, can you talk more on it and give examples of such wallets?

okay, these hardware wallets, I really don't about them, can you talk more
Ledger Nano and Trezor are the most popular hardware wallets but if you don't have a high BTC amount like +1BTC it's better
to not use this wallets coinbsae or a desktop wallet like Trust Wallet will be okay because a price of a hardware wallet is between 200$ and 300$

Ledger Nano and Trezor are the most popular hardware wallets but if you don't have a high BTC amount like +1BTC it's better
to not use this wallets coinbsae or a desktop wallet like Trust Wallet will be okay because a price of a hardware wallet is between 200$ and 300$
Nice. That's the big men wallets I guess. Lol.
These wallets are they applications I can download in playstore?

Nice. That's the big men wallets I guess. Lol.
These wallets are they applications I can download in playstore?
no it's a real wallet you can hold it in your hand
after you buy it you will be asked to set a password and private key
so even you lost it you can buy another one and with your private key and password
you can access to the old wallet also it's an offline wallet so no one can hack it
this is a picture of Ledger Nano wallet

Q.jpeg

no it's a real wallet you can hold it in your hand
after you buy it you will be asked to set a password and private key
so even you lost it you can buy another one and with your private key and password
you can access to the old wallet also it's an offline wallet so no one can hack it
this is a picture of Ledger Nano wallet

View attachment 751
Ooh wow, thank you for this information, this is the first time of hearing of this kind of wallets and even seeing a picture.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back