What's new

Best Browser Extension Wallets

There are a lot of browser-based crypto wallets that you can use to store your funds. What browser-based wallets are you using? Some of the popular options are Metamask (Ethereum-powered), Nami (Cardano-powered), and Phantom (Solana powered). I use Metamask.

If you use Brave Browser like you see the example on the picture no more need for metamask browser extension it works like Metamask one:
1675532658507.png
I have tried to link on sites using metamask to login and it works like a charm.

I am not fully aware of it and have no experience with this but I use the brave wallet on my phone and not sure if it will help me earn decent enough brave tokens or not

If you use Brave Browser like you see the example on the picture no more need for metamask browser extension
I have Brave wallet but I never funded my wallet. I do not know if it is secured.

I have Brave wallet but I never funded my wallet. I do not know if it is secured.
You could import your Trust Wallet into Brave Wallet or even Read Cash one, means any Seed 12 phrase wallet, or MyEtherWallet, life is simple.

I find it hard so it will take me time to understand all this and then it may be easier but earning from brave may not be a good option

I find it hard so it will take me time to understand all this and then it may be easier but earning from brave may not be a good option
I made my findings about earning from brave. The money is very little so I just had to stop worrying about it.

I have the same feelings too, we can keep accessing our favorite websites and can earn but the earnings are too low

I have used Nami in the past, but for a short time, the wallet is quite good, I have also heard about Phantom but I have never used it if you could give some more details about it i will be thankful, on the other hand the one I currently use is Metamask, which seems very complete and I can add the token I want in seconds and I have never had any problem of any kind with it, It is quite safe if you know how to use it.

I have used Nami in the past, but for a short time, the wallet is quite good, I have also heard about Phantom but I have never used it if you could give some more details about it i will be thankful, on the other hand the one I currently use is Metamask, which seems very complete and I can add the token I want in seconds and I have never had any problem of any kind with it, It is quite safe if you know how to use it.
The problem is metamask is not like trustwallet so in trustwallet you could receive doge payments from bizdustry or litecoin while metamask you need ETH payments and doesn't support litecoin or dogecoin. So it is very complete for ETH or BSC network not TRX and LTC and SOLANA.

The problem is metamask is not like trustwallet so in trustwallet you could receive doge payments from bizdustry or litecoin while metamask you need ETH payments and doesn't support litecoin or dogecoin. So it is very complete for ETH or BSC network not TRX and LTC and SOLANA.
You are right, I use this wallet only for ETH tokens and also for Fantom or BSC tokens, but if you want a more complete wallet with cryptocurrency options such as Litecoin, Bitcoin, Doge or others you can try Trustwallet, Exodus, Coinomi or many other options that are on the market, Metamask in my opinion is for tokens and Ethereum and little else.

You could import your Trust Wallet into Brave Wallet or even Read Cash one, means any Seed 12 phrase wallet, or MyEtherWallet, life is simple.
Thanks for letting me know. I have a trust wallet but never used it. I also dop not use browser based wallet too much. I had to use metamask because this wallet was required for integration with OpenSea.

Thanks for letting me know. I have a trust wallet but never used it. I also dop not use browser based wallet too much. I had to use metamask because this wallet was required for integration with OpenSea.
I am using OpenSea with Trust Wallet it could be your primary wallet (default wallet) and even if metamask is installed you could set as default crypto wallet means they setup this option choice once you install it on your browser.

You seem to know a lot about different wallet I don't use them much only Trust wallet and binance from the little i observed about you, you seem to be involved in another platform that also has to do with earning more and I think you posted it down or under your post.

If you don't mind I would like to know the platforms in as far as it pays because currently I'm in between jobs and I could really use such kind of pain platform right now to try to keep me afloat considering kind of time I have.

You seem to know a lot about different wallet I don't use them much only Trust wallet and binance from the little i observed about you, you seem to be involved in another platform that also has to do with earning more and I think you posted it down or under your post.

If you don't mind I would like to know the platforms in as far as it pays because currently I'm in between jobs and I could really use such kind of pain platform right now to try to keep me afloat considering kind of time I have.
There are some platforms that pay well for example if you work on micro job platforms however it is in the beginner stage as earning from ad approval or micro job approval seems a long process however for the platforms like read cash or noise app needs to be an excellent writer to make from them and read cash has stopped new registration.
Like for example you could earn from unu im or for example fast smm or for example from taskpay ru but long process to get payments in Payeer and swap to cryptocurrencies for example.
1691431121059.png
1691431137407.png
1691431159952.png

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back