What's new

BCH JOLLY REVIEW : An easy and basic way to invest your crypto.

roman roxas

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Well, here I am again. I just came across a site where you can earn bitcoincash easily, and the best part is, it's for free.
I tried bchjolly for 10 days now, and all I can say is, it's just one of those basic mining sites where you have to infuse a little amount of crypto to speed up mining. But the best part is, the initial bitcoin cash you'll be needing to accelerate your mining is for free.
All you have to do is register and claim the bonus which is a little over 30000 bch satoshis. Then that's it. You just have to wait for your crypto mine to reach the minimum required amount to withdraw which is 0.0002 or roughly around $0.10.
So you are actually given an option to deposit bch to speed up the mining a little more, but it really depends on you if you want to do it or not.
What I did was I deposited a dollar worth of bch just to check how much fast will it get me to reach the minimum.
So after three days, I finally reached $0.10 and what I did was I withdrew and deposited it back to speed up the mining. Unfortunately, there's no reinvest button. So you have to go through the process of withdrawing and depositing back. After 10 days of using the site, I now am able to reach the minimum in just 1 1/2 days, and hopefully after doing the withdraw-deposit scheme, I should be able to earn much more on the site.
To register just click here using your bch address.
You can use Coinbase.
After registering, claim the bonus and it's up to you if you want to put some bch for speed.
Some photos for reference of my dashboard and withdrawal history :
https://ibb.co/JthGYX4

Reading the process you just started above I doubt I can go into such .First of the the rigorous forth and back withdrawal and reinvesting without an auto button .
Now using my money no matter how little us a red flag that I may not get anything when I have reached a reasonable amount to cash out .Too bougous .

Reading the process you just started above I doubt I can go into such .First of the the rigorous forth and back withdrawal and reinvesting without an auto button .
Now using my money no matter how little us a red flag that I may not get anything when I have reached a reasonable amount to cash out .Too bougous .
Well, I was able to withdraw thrice already. Though it was not that big, so what I did was to deposit it again and check if the mining speed would be faster. But I'm pretty sure that I will get back what I have invested. You can just leave the whole thing anyway, and come back if you feel like the earnings are already huge and withdraw it.

Well, here I am again. I just came across a site where you can earn bitcoincash easily, and the best part is, it's for free.
I tried bchjolly for 10 days now, and all I can say is, it's just one of those basic mining sites where you have to infuse a little amount of crypto to speed up mining. But the best part is, the initial bitcoin cash you'll be needing to accelerate your mining is for free.
All you have to do is register and claim the bonus which is a little over 30000 bch satoshis. Then that's it. You just have to wait for your crypto mine to reach the minimum required amount to withdraw which is 0.0002 or roughly around $0.10.
So you are actually given an option to deposit bch to speed up the mining a little more, but it really depends on you if you want to do it or not.
What I did was I deposited a dollar worth of bch just to check how much fast will it get me to reach the minimum.
So after three days, I finally reached $0.10 and what I did was I withdrew and deposited it back to speed up the mining. Unfortunately, there's no reinvest button. So you have to go through the process of withdrawing and depositing back. After 10 days of using the site, I now am able to reach the minimum in just 1 1/2 days, and hopefully after doing the withdraw-deposit scheme, I should be able to earn much more on the site.
You can use Coinbase.
After registering, claim the bonus and it's up to you if you want to put some bch for speed.
I'm doing it already, I start on Saturday, but it's mining very slowly, I'm in the mode to earn fast though.

I don't want to put mine BCH into the deposit section, I have bad experience already, I will let the mining run it full free course, I i reach and when I reach threshold, I will quietly withdraw. Thanks

You can invest In your crypto by making sure that you try all what can to buy the at list little so that you can have something to fall back on. Crypto is very good investment as for me I even buy for my children so that they can have something to fall back to in case of any risk that may happen in the nearest future.

I'm doing it already, I start on Saturday, but it's mining very slowly, I'm in the mode to earn fast though.

I don't want to put mine BCH into the deposit section, I have bad experience already, I will let the mining run it full free course, I i reach and when I reach threshold, I will quietly withdraw. Thanks
Have you already claimed the free satoshis for the mining to speed up? It should be atleast 30000 satoshis. And try also to claim the extra bonus everyday. I have already withdrawn thrice and I think it would be better if you just let it stand for a couple of weeks to get more earnings.

You can use Coinbase.
How you have completed 0.0002 bch only in 3 days by free mining?? I also created account on this platform from the last 20 days and still my mining is 0.00004 bch I don't know why, please if you have any suggestion let me know what is happening here.

How you have completed 0.0002 bch only in 3 days by free mining?? I also created account on this platform from the last 20 days and still my mining is 0.00004 bch I don't know why, please if you have any suggestion let me know what is happening here.
I tried inviting 6 others to use the app, and that they deposited an amount for the mining speed. Part of the deposit goes also to you, to speed up your mining. And also, I deposited a dollar worth of bch to my account.
Post automatically merged:

I tried inviting 6 others to use the app, and that they deposited an amount for the mining speed. Part of the deposit goes also to you, to speed up your mining. And also, I deposited a dollar worth of bch to my account.

You can use Coinbase.
Are you actually sure this is totally free because you mentioned it that we might need to put in some Bitcoin Cash to speed up the process of mining. this is exactly what many scam sites and telegram bots have always asked people to do, if it's a free mining site, fine, but with the way you're saying it, I Do not think that this is actually totally free.

I already have an account here and im tempted to do some investment for a faster mining income but i wonder how long this project would last.. that keeps me from investing. And btw how much BCH do you recommend for a passive income atleast Withdrable every 2 days?

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece with us. This will definitely help more people to earn some cash online. The best part is that they pay in Bitcoin which most online workers usually love the most just because there exchange rate is far above PayPal. I will definitely look into this to expand my source of income online.

I also have an account on this platform too, but mining is just slow like how everyone is experiencing. I'm hoping to testing their paid mining plan and see how it will work. I was quite worried about it but now if I get an amount of BCH l can afford to lose l just try to invest and see.

Are you actually sure this is totally free because you mentioned it that we might need to put in some Bitcoin Cash to speed up the process of mining. this is exactly what many scam sites and telegram bots have always asked people to do, if it's a free mining site, fine, but with the way you're saying it, I Do not think that this is actually totally free.
Yes it is absolutely free. Upon registration, you can claim around 30000 satoshis which you can use to speed up your mining. But it would take you up to four days before you can reach the minimum to withdraw. So, you have the option to deposit to speed it up. But it really is up to you.
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is absolutely free. Upon registration, you can claim around 30000 satoshis which you can use to speed up your mining. But it would take you up to four days before you can reach the minimum to withdraw. So, you have the option to deposit to speed it up. But it really is up to you.

Is very interesting and sweet as you have been analizing it, with mouth watering packeges all in one, I hope it's not something that one will deposit his money into now and tomorrow the site will disappear, and that ends the whole thing, peoples Money will fly like balloon?

Never heard of bchjolly. If this does what you have said, I think this can be an easy way to mine BCH. I will check this out and see if it is legit and if it can actually help me earn BCH. By the way I do not like the idea of buying hash power because it could be a scam

Well I joined the mining platform some few weeks ago and it has been mining really slowly though, and it just made me to loose interest in it. If yuh are willing to wait for sometime before you can earn substantially then you can join.

Any site that tells you to invest so you can get paid or rewarded from mining is running a Ponzi in disguise. Once there are no new members, the rest would just be biting their fingers hard.

From your explanation, I can deduce the following.
The site is legit and it will really help those who are looking to make money online. The fact that they pay with crypto show the seriousness of the site. However, the process you analyse above is tedious. I doubt I can do it. Also, most of these crypto mining site are time waster.

Is this BCH mining platform still running? Because we deposit $1 to increase our mining speed, it's not a big problem. You explained it very well, and this platform looks promising, so I will surely try this platform.

By doing everything you can to purchase the smallest amount possible, you may invest in your cryptocurrency and have a backup plan.
Cryptocurrency is a great investment, and I even bought some for my kids so they would have some cash on hand in case of any risks in the near future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back