What's new

Are you studying the Bitcoin price history?

Understanding the historical price of Bitcoin holds great significance. It is widely known that Bitcoin prices exhibit volatility, which often follows discernible patterns or trends. By studying these patterns, one can gain valuable insights and potentially predict future price movements. Therefore, the importance of delving into Bitcoin's price history cannot be overstated.

I wouldn't say I studied it by any means, but I did check it out from time to time. I remember a while back when Bitcoin was reaching $50,000 in worth. Actually I think it surpassed $60,000 at one point. Anyway, it eventually dropped in price, down to like $16,000 and less. Now it's back to $30,000+ and could reach $50K/$60K soon.

I do not envisage Bitcoin getting to 50k this year. There are a lot of indications that it won't get to 35,000 dollars per Bitcoin and it has been a situation that I am struggling to come to terms with as BTC is one coin that gives you peaces after investing in it.

I do not envisage Bitcoin getting to 50k this year. There are a lot of indications that it won't get to 35,000 dollars per Bitcoin and it has been a situation that I am struggling to come to terms with as BTC is one coin that gives you peaces after investing in it.
We have to be little realistic as predict a value is very easy and anyone could any amount on his mind but specify amount of money based on arguments so not anyone could do this unfortunately. Because it needs deep analysis to the market before prediction.

I wouldn't say I studied it by any means, but I did check it out from time to time. I remember a while back when Bitcoin was reaching $50,000 in worth. Actually I think it surpassed $60,000 at one point. Anyway, it eventually dropped in price, down to like $16,000 and less. Now it's back to $30,000+ and could reach $50K/$60K soon.

The all time high that Bitcoin reached when you're talking about was at $67,567. Everyone was thinking about Bitcoin getting to $100k with how bullish it was at the time. It wasn't the case as it crashed down to $14k. It's even below $30k at the moment but it's most likely going to be in this zone till the end of the year.

I am a cryptocurrency online trader and as a crypto trader studying bitcoin and other crypto coins price is my main job because in order to get profit in trading world i have to study the price and make a hypothesis on the next price range, but its bit hard to study the price it takes some time.

I am a cryptocurrency online trader and as a crypto trader studying bitcoin and other crypto coins price is my main job because in order to get profit in trading world i have to study the price and make a hypothesis on the next price range, but its bit hard to study the price it takes some time.
It is a risky job while there is risk in each single transaction that means each transaction involves the possibility of approved or declined transaction means you could buy and lose or sell and win, earnings are bit different that means you are risk free.

It is a risky job while there is risk in each single transaction that means each transaction involves the possibility of approved or declined transaction means you could buy and lose or sell and win, earnings are bit different that means you are risk free.
Every investment is a risk from the moment you put your money to work, and without risk there is no benefit, it is up to you and your analysis and knowledge to try to reduce that risk as much as you can to obtain profits in most of your trades/investments.

You are right trading is risky job, and its one klick away from losing your money, but to speak the truth there is no risk free business or safe business, every investment and every business have its own risk and in every business there are a ways to minimize the risk. so in trading world the first thing s not to invest what we can't afforded to loss and also there is stop loss option that helps you to close your trade when you lose a certain amount of money.

Being involved in cryptocurrency trading is something that requires utmost commitment and dedication especially when it comes to learning because there is no way you can be successful in cryptocurrency trading without having all the information that you are supposed to have on any coin that you are trading.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back