What's new

Are you still using Binance for your crypto?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you still have crypto with Binance or you already explored other crypto wallets and sold your crypto in Binance?

If you explored other wallets, why did you decide in doing so?

I still use Binance for my crypto assets. IN fact, Binance is not the only crypto exchange I am using, I also use KuCoin as well as other wallets. In order to minimize your risks you need to use multiple crypto exchanges as well as wallets.

I have never used Binance, although I must admit that when I started investing in cryptocurrencies I tried to register but for some strange reason they did not accept my registration request after I had even completed the KYC, I don't know why this happened, but hey, right now I use Okx, Kraken, and Coinbase mostly.

I looked into getting a Binance wallet when I signed up for the crypto chess arcade that I was interested in, but I looked over the terms of service of the exchange and I rejected it. Too risky.

After that, my colleagues at the chess arcade recommended MetaMask, so I decided to use that. It seems to be the better choice. From what I've read so far, it seems that decentralized non-custodial wallets like Metamask and TrustWallet (that can connect to a cold hardware wallet if needed) are a lot less risky than these wild west custodial exchanges that are getting attacked by government regulators here in the U.S. and are engaging in risky and sometimes downright criminal business practices.

Yes I still have asset with binance. I have a Regular user account with them though. To be candid I see myself not really using the said wallet again for crypto related. Right now I frequently use Roqqu, Luno and for advance asset Metamask.

I use this exchange, however, not as intensively as before. Now my main exchange is Baybit, because it really has better conditions than Binance and they offer a better selection of systems where you can invest money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back