What's new

Are you still investing in crypto currencies?

It's been over a year since crypto currencies prices crashed and we have not seen any bullish run yet, and I'm beginning to doubt if more people are convinced about any potentials in crypto currencies.

I personally have stopped investing in crypto currencies after realising it doesn't have much potentials like we thought.

What do you think?
I've never invested I'm cryptocurrencies. I've always been skeptical about cryptocurrencies and since cryptocurrencies prices crashed, i do not think i would ever invest in crypto.

Right now I am not investing new funding but holding by portfolio and major portion of them are staked at the moment so I can save money and earn decent interest on it which is best option for me.

I stopped after I lost half my investment back when I invested in some cryptocurrencies on PayPal. Also, don't buy/sell crypto on PayPal, they limit what you can do with the crypto. Buy from an actual crypto company selling it.

Yes of course I still believe in cryptocurrencies and it's the reason why I still invest in it till today even though the volatile nature is still going bearish which is actually the best time for someone to invest in cryptocurrency in order to stand a chance of making more profit from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back