Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
I have been involved in doge since before it was being hyped. I have always liked this coin. I have made great money from trading this coin, especially during hype periods. Are you involved in the hype of dogecoin?

I've got a little bit of money in Doge, but I've typically stuck to the big ones, like Bitcoin, Etherum, etc.

I've got a little bit of money in Doge, but I've typically stuck to the big ones, like Bitcoin, Etherum, etc.
I was so attached to DOGE at one point that I had $234,000 and still wouldn't sell. (From $18,000) I've learned to take profit, secure that profit, and reinvest!

I try to avoid coins which cost less than one dollar. I learned from stock traders that trading stocks under dollar would never make you rich. Same goes in crypto avoid coins which can't even break 1 dollar after years. That's one reason I don't invest into DOGE and SHIBinu.

I try to avoid coins which cost less than one dollar. I learned from stock traders that trading stocks under dollar would never make you rich. Same goes in crypto avoid coins which can't even break 1 dollar after years. That's one reason I don't invest into DOGE and SHIBinu.
Can't get rich off crypto that's under $1? This guy made over a million off DOGE. https://twitter.com/ProTheDoge

Dogecoin was a promising coin but I don't think it's worth investing on now. The level of volatility of the coin is very low and the massive adoption isn't reflecting in the market value.

Sure getting people hyped up and exiting the market off low coins has been going for years but there are limited winners on it like pyramid scheme. whoever exits last is in loss.
The doge hype era is gone and it was recorded during November 2021. The hype that was made increased the profit of the holders. Since the surge in November, there as been a continuous decline.

The doge hype era is gone and it was recorded during November 2021. The hype that was made increased the profit of the holders. Since the surge in November, there as been a continuous decline.
Yeah I hope so. because let's face it. DOGE is trash coin. it never even reached 10 dollar. Mostly people made hype, and invested and got thier funds doubled and then made big exits. That's what happen with such scam altcoins. This is why I don't trust anything with doge or shibainu or something like that with my money.

Yeah I hope so. because let's face it. DOGE is trash coin. it never even reached 10 dollar. Mostly people made hype, and invested and got thier funds doubled and then made big exits. That's what happen with such scam altcoins. This is why I don't trust anything with doge or shibainu or something like that with my money.
I'm a firm believer in DOGE and currently sit at 237,000 coins.

There have been pumping and dumping around the coin. The best thing that should be done is avoid investing on the coin.

In 2021, I was on dogecoin hype, therefore, I invested heavily in dogecoin. Thankfully I managed to sell all of my coins before the price went too low. I no longer favor dogecoin investment.

I have been involved in doge since before it was being hyped. I have always liked this coin. I have made great money from trading this coin, especially during hype periods. Are you involved in the hype of dogecoin?
I am on the hype because the hype is giving it more popularity and people are buying so it makes sense.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back