What's new

Are there any ways to know the Crypto market predictions for our investments?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was looking for some ways to know if when we can expect the prices of certain cryptocurrencies to go up or go down as this will really help us in managing our funds and if we should invest more or sell or buy or hold but was unable to find anything like that.

Are there any ways to know the Crypto market predictions for our investments?

If people could predict the crypto market correctly, no one would be making losses. However, you can use crypto trading bots to read signals and take trading decisions on your behalf.

If people could predict the crypto market correctly, no one would be making losses. However, you can use crypto trading bots to read signals and take trading decisions on your behalf.
I read somewhere that there are signals which we need to catch and there are a few twitter accounts that are good at it but I am yet to find anything like that

For short term investments you need to know technical analysis, you can find great technical analysts on YouTube and follow them but for long term investments you need to know fundamental analysis.

For short term investments you need to know technical analysis, you can find great technical analysts on YouTube and follow them but for long term investments you need to know fundamental analysis.
Youtube is quite useful but it'll be hard to predict the future accurately and what if things don't go as planned? Then it'll be a major loss.

I am following one twitter channel but till now I am unable to understand how to learn and how to predict even if I cannot be 100% accurate but even 70% will be helpful

I am following one twitter channel but till now I am unable to understand how to learn and how to predict even if I cannot be 100% accurate but even 70% will be helpful
Which twitter handle is that? From where you came to know about this handle? Personally I don't think there is any way to predict.

I searched about Gold and was able to wait till the time it reaches its peak but missed withdrawing at that time and now its price has again dipped so I feel we need to keep researching about these things.

There is no way to predict the crypto market. It is highly volatile. That's the beauty of it. You can gain in one swoop and vice versa

There is no way to predict the crypto market. It is highly volatile. That's the beauty of it. You can gain in one swoop and vice versa
This is why I am skeptical to invest in cryptos and not investing in any crypto coins because of lack of knowledge and understanding.

Nobody can predict the market 100% unless they are an insider or have privileged information, what we could do is study technical and macroeconomic analysis to be able to do a better analysis and position ourselves according to probabilities and statistics.

I know its difficult and not easy to predict but I am sure there are big whales or we should say sharks that control the crypto world with their holdings

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back