What's new

Are there any wallets made by the US government?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With the way crypto is controlled, I don't know if I can trust any wallet out there. Has the US attempted to make their own wallets when it comes to cryptocurrency? I thought the government in the US was doing something like this, so that they could better control how crypto works.

Would you trust a wallet made by the US government?

Since I can trust US dollars, why wouldn't I trust a wallet made by the US government? I once read some where that the US government holds most of the bitcoins, I don't know if this is true.

At the moment, neither cryptocurrency services nor digital wallets are offered by the US government. Yet, the federal government has actively participated in the regulation of the cryptocurrency sector and has taken legal action against people and entities that it believes are utilizing virtual money to further illegal behavior.

I don't think anyone that is made by any government because they often released statements that show that they are actually against the use of cryptocurrency most especially the US government.

I'm not sure if I can trust any wallet because of how cryptocurrency is currently governed. When it comes to bitcoin, has the US tried to create its own wallets? I believed that the US government was taking similar action to better regulate the operation of cryptocurrency.

I have never heard of a wallet created by the US government, but if it were I would not use it since it would go totally against the values of the blockchain and its decentralization.

I do not think there are any wallets made by the government.
Though, The US Government has a stockpile of Bitcoin.
I think the US Government are capable of creating a Wallet, and this might be for their own private use.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back