What's new

Are Cryptocurrency Airdrops A Huge Waste Of Time?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are so many people out there who believe that they could make tons of money by participating in many different kinds of Airdrops. However, airdrops are not a really get rich quick scheme at all. Airdrops are used by many projects to promote their coins. So, is it really a waste of time?

There are so many people out there who believe that they could make tons of money by participating in many different kinds of Airdrops. However, airdrops are not a really get rich quick scheme at all. Airdrops are used by many projects to promote their coins. So, is it really a waste of time?
Some cryptocurrency airdrops can be a waste of time, so before spending time and effort on an airdrop, it is crucial to conduct research and read reviews to ensure that the project is real.

Many of them can be or simply a way to try to scam you, I have received a few for example those of coinbase which simply answering a few questions give you a few dollars in certain cryptocurrencies, it really all depends on where the airdrop comes from.

If you come across a legitimate airdrops, it is never going to be a waste of time but it will be a way to generate passive income ardrops is a very good way to make cryotocurrency.

I have never benefited from them, bit even once. There was a time is was so active in it hoping that I can make something tangible out of them but I realized that they are a waste of time.

Airdrops are not a huge waste of time. That's how you get hands-on free crypto. Before a token gets listed in a crypto exchange it goes through multiple phases of adoption and airdrop is the first stage. However, most of the airdroips are scams.

you are right, no one get rich from Airdrops, like you said its just an advertisement for a newly developed coins, in order to reach to a users they have to give a little amount of coins to a users for free for advertising and after that investors will invest on thus coins, but the reality is most of airdrop holders will never invest on thus coins, rather they exchange the coin as soon as the coin was released in the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back