What's new

are Bitcoin cash and bitcoin the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin are both types of crypto currencies. The later has more market value and also has very large number of users

Their value even the differ, bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin , bitcoin cash is arround $337 while bitcoin is $18000 plus though they are both Crypto currencies.

I am alittle bit confused!!!

Is bitcoin cash under the bitcoin network or it is another coin on its own?
Bitcoin cash is a derivative of Bitcoin. There are many of them around. Sometimes, they get to receive the effect of their Lord coin as they get attention and add in value.

Bitcoin cash is a derivative of Bitcoin. There are many of them around. Sometimes, they get to receive the effect of their Lord coin as they get attention and add in value.
Yeah but amongst all the bitcoin forks bitcoin cash seem to be surviving and growing one amongst them because I have not heard about them.

Bitcoin Cash was created by the Bitcoin hard fork, the difference in Bitcoin block size is limited to 1 MB, while Bitcoin Cash is 32MB, another difference of course in terms of price, transaction fees and hashrate.

Bitcoin Cash was created by the Bitcoin hard fork, the difference in Bitcoin block size is limited to 1 MB, while Bitcoin Cash is 32MB, another difference of course in terms of price, transaction fees and hashrate.
I am open to learning, enlightene me more about this blocksize of a thing, does it mean with 32MB block size it can accommodate more coins per transactions ?.

Yeah of course, Bitcoin Cash can hold more transactions per block. Therefore, the Bitcoin Cash network is able to process 100 transactions per second compared to Bitcoin which is only 14 transactions per second.

I think there is difference between the two , i think bitcoin cash trading volume can't be compared to bitcoin trading volume

They both are different.
Bitcoin is bitcoin itself (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash is altcoin (BCH)
Have they been same, their value have to be same too. Both are different.

Yeah of course, Bitcoin Cash can hold more transactions per block. Therefore, the Bitcoin Cash network is able to process 100 transactions per second compared to Bitcoin which is only 14 transactions per second.
Alright, thank, it obvious that the transaction fee for bitcoin cash will always be lower since there is more blocksize.

This is quite enlightening. My knowledge of both is limited to the fact that bch was created from bitcoin hard fork. Also that they have different prices and fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back