Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
Does anyone stake CRO through crypto.com?

I know @Alexander stakes CRO for the rewards. I am considering the $4000 stake (Royal Indigo & Jade Green).

Crypto.com staking program is a way for users to earn rewards by locking up their cryptocurrencies on the Crypto.com platform for a set period of time.

To participate in the staking program, users need to have an account on the Crypto.com app or exchange, and they can choose to stake a variety of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Crypto.com Coin (CRO). The staking period varies depending on the cryptocurrency, and users can choose to stake for as little as one month or as long as one year.

Once the staking period is over, users can receive their initial staked amount and any rewards earned during the staking period. The rewards can be in the form of the staked cryptocurrency or Crypto.com's native token, CRO, which can be used to pay for transaction fees, earn higher rewards through the Crypto.com Visa card, and access other benefits on the Crypto.com platform.

The amount of rewards earned through staking depends on the staked amount, staking period, and the current market conditions. Crypto.com's staking program offers different tiers of rewards based on the amount of CRO staked by the user, with higher staking amounts resulting in higher rewards.

Overall, the Crypto.com staking program provides an opportunity for users to earn rewards on their cryptocurrency holdings while also contributing to the security and decentralization of the blockchain networks they support.

It seems interesting, the price of cro is not very high right now, right? What is the percentage of CRO yield right now on the crypto.com platform? I have an account there but I almost do not use it, I was pending during the 2022 World Cup at the CRO price because I thought it could grow by being one of the main tournament sponsors crypto.com.

It seems interesting, the price of cro is not very high right now, right? What is the percentage of CRO yield right now on the crypto.com platform? I have an account there but I almost do not use it, I was pending during the 2022 World Cup at the CRO price because I thought it could grow by being one of the main tournament sponsors crypto.com.
You can actually go this link here: https://crypto.com/us/earn and plug your own numbers in and settings and it will give you an estimate of the rewards you would earn in a year's time.

Crypto.com is blocked in my region therefore I have never used it. However, I can access Binance and I have most of my assets on Binance. I put my assets in the staking or earning pool and earn $1-$2 rewards every day.

Crypto.com is blocked in my region therefore I have never used it. However, I can access Binance and I have most of my assets on Binance. I put my assets in the staking or earning pool and earn $1-$2 rewards every day.
That's awesome! What currency do you stake and what is your APR for reward?
Unfortunately I can't stake on Binance as its blocked for the US.

You can actually go this link here: https://crypto.com/us/earn and plug your own numbers in and settings and it will give you an estimate of the rewards you would earn in a year's time.
thanks for that information I think I will use it to stake my USDC because I have a decent amount of them but they are on Coinbase for 1%, in crypto.com they pay me 6.5%!

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back