2500000 ethsv free airdrop

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You can get 25,00,000 ETHSV Token Airdrop in DAppsTrust Wallet instantly. Listing to #PancakeSwap: 1st June 2021 How to Claim?
1- Open your Trust Wallet App from Andriod
2- Open DApps option from Trust Wallet
3- Copy Airdrop Link: https://ethereumsv.com?address=0x8D7E...
4- Paste in DApps Search box
5- Claim Airdrop
6- Again Open Trust Wallet and Search box from the top right corner
7- Bscscan link: https://bscscan.com/token/0x0901d1aca...
8- Paste in the search box of trust wallet and turn on Slide.
Enjoy 25,00,000 ETHSV token

You can get 25,00,000 ETHSV Token Airdrop in DAppsTrust Wallet instantly. Listing to #PancakeSwap: 1st June 2021 How to Claim?
1- Open your Trust Wallet App from Andriod
2- Open DApps option from Trust Wallet
3- Copy Airdrop Link: https://ethereumsv.com?address=0x8D7E...
4- Paste in DApps Search box
5- Claim Airdrop
6- Again Open Trust Wallet and Search box from the top right corner
7- Bscscan link: https://bscscan.com/token/0x0901d1aca...
8- Paste in the search box of trust wallet and turn on Slide.
Enjoy 25,00,000 ETHSV token
Wow this wonderful, you didn't say anything about transaction fee or tasks from the Airdrop or is it that there is none?

Most airdrop these days usually come with one task or the other and airdrop on BSC usually attract transaction fees.

It already 4th of June already , I wouldn't know if this Airdrop has been listed on pancakeswap already and possibly on coinmarketcap ranking.

How are you this sure that this airdrop platform is legit? I don't believe anymore on any airdrop advertisment I see again. They have all been scamming people of late

Hope this airdrop is another one that will request for binance SmartChain fee to claim the token, since it to be entered in daps browser. Such token sometimes usually turns to scam. They find some ways to steel other token from the same address.

Sometimes, I wonder if these airdrops that requires one to pay a transaction fee is true. I personally have so many of such but none has been listed.
Post automatically merged:

Sometimes, I wonder if these airdrops that requires one to pay a transaction fee is true. I personally have so many of such but none has been listed.

Post automatically merged:

Most of these airdrop are very difficult to receive because the amount of ethereum or bnb that will be needed to claim it will be more than the particular airdrop itself. You should let us know when you receives it.

One of the problems I have with airdrops is them deceiving people. They will just come with amount of token to be claimed with even tidious task, a date for the listing is announced, but it will never be listed, or you are asked to pay some fee to claim. What kind of business is that?

The promoter of this airdrop should have come back to tell us if it has been listed as he promoted it and if the tokens have been gotten since the due date to receive the tokens has come and gone. Or has it turned out to be the usual scam airdrop project.

Most of these airdrops are just a waste of time and also they also request for transaction fees. I have participated in a lot of air drops, these days such things don't move me anymore.

One of the problems I have with airdrops is them deceiving people. They will just come with amount of token to be claimed with even tidious task, a date for the listing is announced, but it will never be listed, or you are asked to pay some fee to claim. What kind of business is that?
This is one type scam business, in this business scammers trying how to steal peoples hard earned money, so now airdrops really easy way to do scam,
It already 4th of June already , I wouldn't know if this Airdrop has been listed on pancakeswap already and possibly on coinmarketcap ranking.
I tried to find out some information about this token in coingecko site, but this token related any info not available, that's proves this token not listed any exchange,so once again proves airdrops not legit like the promoters promise us.

Last edited:
The funny thing about all these tokens and airdrops is that one doesn't get to hear the last from them - they just go underground and it's because a lot of them are fake projects that's why I don't bother my head with them anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back