Is Abortion a Murder?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I believe in conditional abortion, meaning women can go for abortion on certain conditions such as if the woman is unmarried, if the pregnancy is result of rape, if woman's health is in danger, etc. However, when a woman goes for an abortion, a living being is killed. Don't you this this is a murder?

A woman's health and right to bodily autonomy are important considerations. In some conditions, continuing a pregnancy can endanger her life. Instances like this, I don't see it murderer.

A woman's health and right to bodily autonomy are important considerations. In some conditions, continuing a pregnancy can endanger her life. Instances like this, I don't see it murderer.
What if the woman wants to abort because she does not want the baby? Would you consider it to be a murder? The fetus get heartbeat at 4-5 weeks, and killing it when the heart is already beating, isn't this a murder?

This is a controversial issue, but I also believe that abortion is murder, no matter how much they want to whitewash the issue, I see it as good that abortion is done if it is rape or any situation where the pregnancy is a dangerous to the woman, but to abort because that is what the woman wants and not want to take responsibility for her actions, I don't see it well.

What if the woman wants to abort because she does not want the baby? Would you consider it to be a murder? The fetus get heartbeat at 4-5 weeks, and killing it when the heart is already beating, isn't this a murder?
To me it is definitely, as I see no reason for her to wait that long. Besides why would she go for it in the knowing too well she wasn't ready.

To me it is definitely, as I see no reason for her to wait that long. Besides why would she go for it in the knowing too well she wasn't ready.
There are lot of ways to control unwanted pregnancy, there are pills that can stop pregnancy even after unprotected Se*. So, getting pregnant and then going for abortion is certainly a crime, that's what I believe. However, there are of course exception such as rapes and other things

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back