What's new

WordPress or Joomla

if I had to choose between these two platforms, for a beautiful and simple blog I would choose wordpress with the utmost confidence. it's free, it has free themes, it's easy to use.

I have used Joomla in the past but currently, I am not using Joolma. However, I am running multiple wordpress sites. between Joomla and Wordpress, Wordpress is my preference. That's because wordpress is easy to use and can be used to build different sites.

Wordpress stands the first ground for me due to its customization and seo benefiting tools. Though there other things that makes me prefer it most.

Even though wordpress can be used to build any kinds of websites, wordpress might not be perfect for some kind of website. For instance, a social site built on wordpress or a community built with wordpress looks pretty basic. Wordpress is best for blog, portfolio website, company website, and business website (not an anline store)

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back