PulseChain Airdrop

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
According to Twitter, there will be a hard fork on the Ethereum blockchain in 2022. This thread is for information only, not an invitation to invest.

Last edited:
It is very interesting that you are bringing this information to our notice and I think it is worth trying out because the information is coming from Twitter which is a reliable source.

Never heard of PulseChain. A quick Google search tells me it is a fork from Ethereum and has been running a testnet fork since September 2021. I will have to do more research on this token.

It is very interesting that you are bringing this information to our notice and I think it is worth trying out because the information is coming from Twitter which is a reliable source.
There are so many airdrop programs and it is obligatory to note that some of them are illegal and one need to be sceptical of them.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back