Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here have their own tv station nearby? I know some local tv stations do local access programming, where people can have their own little time slot to do whatever they want. I was thinking, could you sell products on this type of show? Maybe even somehow monetize the show?

I have never advertised on TV. However, as a person who has been in marketing for a long time I understand how it goes in TV advertising. You can advertise on TV through multiple methods such as, running an ad video, sponsoring the show, getting the host to give you a shoutout, etc. I think the last one is cost effective.

In the US at least, this is a very vintage thing. It's like ham radio, ha ha. Well, when I was a teenager it was the early 90s and cable access was a big thing. It was even made fun of on the movie and skit Wayne's World. Who has seen that movie?

I have never advertised on TV. However, as a person who has been in marketing for a long time I understand how it goes in TV advertising. You can advertise on TV through multiple methods such as, running an ad video, sponsoring the show, getting the host to give you a shoutout, etc. I think the last one is cost effective.
Yeah if you can land in with the good graces of the network, it might be easy to get ads on it. A shoutout from a host is always a good option too.
In the US at least, this is a very vintage thing. It's like ham radio, ha ha. Well, when I was a teenager it was the early 90s and cable access was a big thing. It was even made fun of on the movie and skit Wayne's World. Who has seen that movie?
I thought they still do it in some locations, but maybe not. If they don't do it anymore, I wish they would bring it back, because it brought out some of the best content.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back