Not open for further replies.

Ash

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
May 19, 2015
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm sure everyone is aware of what LinkedIn is. Have you got an account with the professional social network? And if not, have you ever considered getting a profile on LinkedIn? I created an account for myself recently to try and improve the search results for my name. It also helps to create a better online presence so potential employers can find you which is another added bonus.

I went on a long period searching for a job after I had to let go of my last position, and I think it was then when I decided to open a Linkedin account. I had received invitations before in my email but I always felt I was not "professional" enough like to make a proper profile there, haha.

I think it is a very good option if you are looking to build a proper Curriculum Vitae and have your connections ready and close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back