What's new

How to create custom pages without a plugin?

_B_

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is quite a useful and really great tutorial I found here
PHP:
<?php 

define('IN_MYBB', 1); require "./global.php";

add_breadcrumb("Title of your page", "*.php"); 

eval("\$html = \"".$templates->get("template_name")."\";"); 

output_page($html);

?>
[/align]

2)
Copy the code below into the template. You can customise this to your liking and this is just an example:​

PHP:
<html>
<head>
<title>Your title here</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead"><span class="smalltext"><strong>Your title here.</strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">

Add here your custom messages.

</td></tr></table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
Make sure that the name of this template matches the one from the code earlier (so in this case template_name).

If you are doing it in this way then i think that you have to have a lot of knowledge on coding because that way you will not mess anything up however i think that it is important to know both methods.

I am running a MyBB forum. I do not have advanced level skills, therefore, I like using extensions and plugins to customize sites. However, once in a while I also like to experiment and learn new things. I am going to try this. I hope I do no mess round with codes.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back