What's new

How much is the cost of a dentist where you live?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I can get most work done on my insurance, but there are some things that aren't covered, like extractions, surgery, etc. What is the cost of dentistry where you live? Does it cost a lot to get dental care where you live? Or is it a free part of your healthcare?

I think dental expenses are not covered in insurance here. The price is ok ok I feel. Like for teeth whitening they will charge about $145.

I have never been to the see the dentist all my life and I'm very happy about it. I hate tooth problems and that's why I do everything possible to make sure I don't develop any tooth problems. I started brushing my teeth at night before going to bed just to help my teeth be in good condition.

It depends on what you want to do, but well I leave you approximate prices of different treatments that you can do in my country at the dentist, a cleaning is $ 60, remove a tooth (not wisdom tooth) $ 50, remove a wisdom tooth $ 200, endodontics about $ 200 too and if we already talk about a dental implant exceeds $ 1000

Visiting fee is around $7 and other services have different charges, for instance, if you want to do scaling, you will have to pay $20, root canal treatment can cost at least $40 per tooth.. The fees are considered high in my place.

I can get most work done on my insurance, but there are some things that aren't covered, like extractions, surgery, etc. What is the cost of dentistry where you live? Does it cost a lot to get dental care where you live? Or is it a free part of your healthcare?
Depending on your region, the particular dental surgery, and if you have dental insurance, dental prices might vary significantly. For the most up-to-date costs, it is recommended to contact your insurance company or the dentists in your area.

The cost of a dentist in India can vary depending on the city, the dental procedure, and the specific dentist's practice. Generally, routine check-ups and cleanings might range from ₹500 to ₹1,500. More complex procedures, like fillings or root canals, can cost anywhere from ₹1,000 to ₹5,000 or more.

In my opinion, there are many dentists in the world who do their job very well, but all dentists are good masters because, in my opinion, this is human health and they cannot teach it badly. There are 3 dentistry in my city and all three have good dentists who know their business, so I trusted my teeth to any of them. On average, treating one tooth costs $50, but compared to salaries, it is expensive.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back