What's new

Facebook memories, do you ever post them?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
My Facebook gives me some dumb facebook memories. Like how I asked for my friends in a status if they wanted an invite to Google Wave. That was one of my memories. I didn't share it lol, but maybe I should have. I have had some I have shared, like family photos and past events I enjoyed. But I am not a fan of posting much otherwise. I'm a very private person. What about you though?

I'm not one of those who uploads a lot of posts and stories to Facebook, so it's rare that Facebook shows me something in Facebook memories, but I've never uploaded anything it offered me as I didn't see much point in doing so, maybe if I upload relevant things, in the future I'll reupload them with Facebook memories.

I have noticed that they do show show up your old post, status or something of similar probably for same day of same month, memories for some years bla bla. I haven't shared any of it before lol.

I have seen some of my friends do though, but I see myself not posting pictures and personal informations on fb anymore.

I occasionally post memories. yes, Facebook sometimes reminds me of my dumb memories and recently, I have started cleaning up mess on my Facebook timeline. I am removing all posts that are dumb

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back