Do You Use Genuine Software?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This question might sound funny to Americans and Europeans but is a sad reality in Asia and Africa that a lot of people use cracked versions of software. From Operating Systems to office software and design software, people use cracked versions of the software. These days I do not use cracked version of software but in the past, when I couldn't afford genuine software, I used to use cracked software including Windows and Photoshop.

I still use pirated software to this day. I have been using Windows 10 cracked version for a year and it's working fine and still receiving updates 🤣 but I will buy a license when I get a job. But sometimes cracked software can be dangerous as it may contain malware or viruses. I once installed a cracked game and enabled some permissions then my Windows Defender was completely disabled with no option to enable and no program asked to run as Administrator, I had to delete everything and reinstall Windows.

No, I am too honest, lol.

I have, in the past, torrented a cracked version of some software to test before deciding to purchase it. But this was when I was researching software that did not offer a free trial.

I use genuine software because I don't want to risk using any cracked software, because there are times where cracked software has viruses and malware added in by nefarious characters. So I only use legit programs from the sites they come from.

Plus these days, a lot of software programs require monthly payments, or a subscription to use, so that would be tough to pirate I imagine. So yeah, only genuine software and programs for me.

I don't use cracked software, I use Linux. :p

No, I still use genuine copies of software, though pirating Adobe products looks better every year because they are easier to use than GIMP and Inkscape and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/etc are getting ridiculously expensive. Still, I think I would consider the Linux ecosystem alternatives over piracy.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back