What's new

Can someone mine using a single computer?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Someone I know from another forum mentioned wanting to use his old gaming computer to mind for crypto.

I do not know the process or anything when it comes to mining so I am not sure if it is even possible.

Can someone actually mine using a single computer or is it not even worth it?

Actually normal mining of either crypto, does not really depends on the number of computers devices that can be used thkugh it can increase the quantity but the strength of the device is what matters alot in the mining process.

As for me, I think mining with a single computer, will be slow and it can damage the battery and also make the computer to be very hot, if you can air condition the room, it may be better.

Monero coin mines using cpu so we can starts our monero coin mining journey with our computer, I know during mining a coin our computer getting heat, so arrange a fan or cooler to cool down the system,

I watched some videos where they are mining a crypto coin with their phones, they are called phone farming.

As for me, I think mining with a single computer, will be slow and it can damage the battery and also make the computer to be very hot, if you can air condition the room, it may be better.

I do not think that mining with just a single computer is a wise thing to do, even if you have the strongest hardware in the world. You may need to always use many computers with the best hardware to mine coins.

That is very true, I think mining is not good using only one personal computer, the best thing is just to add more computers, and ventilate the area with a fan or airconditioner.

Actually mining with a single computer is not the best idea and sometimes it can really delay your mining speed. though there are some people who are using a single computer to mine multiple of cryptocurrency.

I think it's possible, though what he will be mining in a day is not much. I've once been introduced where can even mine with an android phone. If one can actually mine with Android phone, how much more a computer?

Of course your computer and smartphone are the best things for mining of crypto but sometimes it might be very hard on computer compare to how easier it might be on smartphones

Yes you can but you'll have to check the processor speed as it will definitely affect the hash rate. If too small, you'll wait for so long a time before accumulating something tangible and you then end up wasting your time.

Form the little I've learnt about mining, this method won't be profitable. You would have to keep the computer on all day long which can lead to overheating and definitely consumes a lot of power.

believe that mining with a single computer will be slow and can harm the battery as well as make the computer very hot; it may be better if the room can be air conditioned.

Someone I know from another forum mentioned wanting to use his old gaming computer to mind for crypto.

I do not know the process or anything when it comes to mining so I am not sure if it is even possible.

You can do it but in the long run it will damage your graphic card and hardware and also it will pay you less amount for a computer, you will need stronger hardware.

I strongly believe you can mine using a single computer but I have not tried it before, but I believe it would work, you just have to make sure the computer you are using is very strong.

While mining bitcoin on an individual computer is no longer viable, there are other cryptocurrencies that you can still mine at home if you're prepared to put in the effort. Updated 12th October 2022.

Yes you can only mine using a single device be it a PC or mobile device because of security authentication. PC are effective for mining provided that the internet connection is active and Power supply is constant.

The coin you are interested to mine really matters.
mining depending on cryptocurrency . Some do not need high processing power and as such it can be done with a laptop , even with a mobile phone without problem.
Bitcoin is difficult to be mined with any of the device mentioned above.

Most mining site/apps doesn't support multiple login's from different devices because of security reasons. Using a single suitable device is the best in mining regardless of model as far as it supports the app/sites

I greatly depends on the nature of the cryptocurrency you intend to mine. There are cryptocurrencies that are starting up and you won't need to buy any thing for you to mine.

The specifications of the computer need to be top notch, because mining some coins will generate a significant amount of heat, which needs to be managed by the computer. If it is not built for that kind of heat, it will most likely crash

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back