What's new

Airdrops in 2020

vest1992

Since I have not been that lucky this year with Airdrops, I am still waiting for a payment proof from PCash.world where I have earned 300 euros with referrals but only oing KYC 1 without number 2 which is mandatory for withdrawal.
Have you been lucky with airdrops lately? Telegram maybe ( for me there were no legit ones yet, what about you ?

I completed a lot of telegram tasks but unfortunately I didn't get anything
I know the feeling believe me in the summer I have spent at least 48 hours just doing all the airdrops from a user Siapatau on moneygurus.net though neither the telegram ones or the ones with their own website didn t pay a thing...

Airdrops in 2020, I will be among the people that will call for the romeval of any airdrop that does not keep to their promise, I will start reporting them immediately I sense their plans, is too bad

Airdrops as I have always known are ways in which the makers of a new currency or token tend to do like a giveaway to kick start the coin or to support it over the course of the years and many airdrops you see on telegram and on the internet today are fake and so you should avoid sharing your personal information with them. Legit air drops are posted on crypto wallet sites.

I have received 250 usd from aridop of trust wallet ❤️. But Alot aridpos is like scame I mean fake.
My advice u can do airdrop but never send eth to them wallet if they ask because airdrop is free way to earn money. Hope I can recievd more before end of year

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back