Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you turn your house into an Airbnb? I know many people are attempting to do this to make some good money on their properties, but I hear there are new rules being imposed by certain states in the US where people have to stay a certain amount of time, some states I hear won't allow you to even stay a single day or two in an airbnb, they're making it where you have to stay longer than a month. Idk how true that is though, it's just what I heard in a video recently. The video I watched can be viewed below:

So, would you start an Airbnb out of your property?

If you own a property in a place where you get a lot of visitors, converting your home to an airbnb property will be certainly profitable. However, I do not own any property where visitors come frequently. I have a small farm which I might use for airbnb some day, though

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back