What's new

Would you rather live in the snow or in the desert?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$28.4100USD
Biznotes
Well, both places have totally different climates, in my case, I think I would prefer to live in the snow since I usually like cold weather and I adapt well to it, I don't think I could withstand the high temperatures of the desert nor do I think my body could adapt well, I also think that water would be another problem in that place, what do you prefer?

I would live in the snow rather than in the desert because there will be a lack of water in the desert and no one can last longer without drinking water but in the snow, you can get water and there will be probably food like fish.

Wow, it would be a very difficult choice for me, because in winter my body literally freezes and it is difficult for me to move, and in the heat I lose consciousness, but since there is very little water in the desert, I would rather choose winter in order to have access to water and already to warm up, I would think of how

I will still choose living in the snows over and over again. Living in a desert is like me going for a suicide mission. The lack of trees and presence of water scarcity is worsening issues here. There is too much wind in the deserts and not only wind, sands are attached to it.

Snow is quite favorable cause there are trees, presence of water and less exposure to disasters.

This is a very difficult choice because I can be killed by either of them quickly. If I had the right props, I might be able to survive longer in the desert. Snow environment will be too freezing, it will kill me quickly.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!